Waking my inner Reaver

Brehon

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1347632725' post='3030074']
whelp! nice knowing you;

DH or CnG or SF or XX or DR or anyone else.

Hopefully it won't be some unconnected alliance on the fringe or repeat beatdown... I would be disappointed and the thread a big let down :P
[/quote]

ooo! ooo! ooo! DR. Make it DR, Brehon!

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1347629993' post='3030060']
/me runs to his Bible to find prophecy about this event in Revelation.
[/quote]

And I saw when the Admin opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four mods saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and NPO that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when Admin had opened the second seal, I heard the second mod say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to Karma that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto them a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third mod say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and Doomhouse that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four mods say, let balance be held in equal measure, and death to all who shall upset it now and in the future

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth mod say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon was Anarchy, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of Moral !@#$%^ry, and for the testimony which they held:

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Admin, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on Bob?

And white robes and lufas were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until the neutrals also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of Bob, and the great OWF trolls, and the bank nations, and the rogues, and the warrior nations, and noobs, and every peace mode nation, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Brehon that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the NPO:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1347500053' post='3029486']
[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img][/center]
[center][b][color=red][size=5]Releasing the Inner Reaver[/b][/color][/size][/center]

There is nothing more to say.

Yes this is an official announcement. The rest and answer comes in 30 days.

[i][b]Brehon,[/b]
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order[/i]
[/quote]

this was a birthday present for me, wasn't it

you're so thoughtful, you :blush:

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1347640760' post='3030121']
And I saw when the Admin opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four mods saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and NPO that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when Admin had opened the second seal, I heard the second mod say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to Karma that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto them a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third mod say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and Doomhouse that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four mods say, let balance be held in equal measure, and death to all who shall upset it now and in the future

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth mod say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon was Anarchy, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of Moral !@#$%^ry, and for the testimony which they held:

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Admin, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on Bob?

And white robes and lufas were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until the neutrals also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of Bob, and the great OWF trolls, and the bank nations, and the rogues, and the warrior nations, and noobs, and every peace mode nation, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Brehon that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the NPO:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
[/quote]
Ok, everyone can go home. thread over

P.S. Brehon must wake up in the morning and just let out the worlds most evil chuckle over this