Waking my inner Reaver

Brehon

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1347561759' post='3029767']
What I stated was simple and the intent clear, but I will go slightly more into depth.

In 29 days, the New Pacific Order will be at war. Not an aid war. Pacifican nations will be unleashed on our target. On the night of that update, I will be live on air and the target will be decided and we will roll out.
[/quote]

Preach it my brother. PACIFAPOCALYPSE 2012 is coming in 29 days.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I stated was simple and the intent clear, but I will go slightly more into depth.

In 29 days, the New Pacific Order will be at war. Not an aid war. Pacifican nations will be unleashed on our target. On the night of that update, I will be live on air and the target will be decided and we will roll out.
[/quote]

Pick me! Pick me!

And here I was thinking you were planning to rebuild.

[/quote]

Now is the time!!!!! Well not now, but in 29 days :awesome:

This better not turn out lame.

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1347561152' post='3029764']
Well, this certainly explains why Brehon and company have been so nice to me for the past few months. Well, let me tell you something. We fell for the old Mr Nice guy ploy once and paid for it with over two years worth of our pixels. Well, we are not going to fall for that again.

This time we will be ready. You don't frighten us, Pacifican pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Brehon-Emperor, you and all your silly Pacifican kaniggets. Thppppt! I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough whopper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries.

You better make sure you have enough chain mail for all your members ankles. :lol1:
[/quote]

This post WINS THE THREAD!

[/quote]

Interesting -- not a red herring then.

Anachronism that I am, I'm dying to hear what the CB is.

[/quote]
Not it!