Final Valhalla Announcement

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1341637376' post='3005544']
blah blah blah. At least we didnt through a tantrum and just quit right.
[/quote]
Not really comparable situations, but whatever. Best of "luck" wherever your people land.

I came to Valhalla seeking a respite and, oddly enough, kindred warrior spirits with sufficient targets to make things interesting. Interesting is certainly the right term for my time in Valhalla. May Valhalla live on in our hearts as we move forward in our quest for expanding our goals and empires!

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1341637161' post='3005533']
We may have been on opposing sides for nearly all of our lives (mine as a nation and yours as an alliance) but Valhalla was always an alliance I considered to be one of the most honorable in the game. From the time nW left office, to the present, you guys really exemplified what it meant to be a strong, capable alliance with principles. It's a sad thing to see you go, but I know that you'll all be kicking some major ass wherever you go in CN.

Perhaps a first, and final salute;
o7 Valhalla
[/quote]

Thank you for this post. I, along with all the core Valhallans made a concerted effort for many years after booting nW to walk the walk that we talked(ie:change etc etc)....its nice to know that all of that effort and struggle were noticed by those out there with discerning views. I poured my many hours of my life into bringing Valhalla out of the dark so we can sail out into the light...

@WarriorConcept- Cmon man you should realize we maybe stubborn and such at times but one thing you cant say is that we arent pro-active for the most part. For us to have lowered our alliances standards just for the sake of stubborness to a name we would be doing no justice to ourselves as a community nor to the game as a whole.

Were better then that, hence why were going out by our own choosing to make something that we feel will be better not only for our own community but Planet bob as a whole...

The few experiences I have had with Valhalla were not very pleasant. However, just like the seasons in the year, alliances change as time goes by, and those situations were literally years ago. I wish all the former members of Valhalla well, and hope they have pleasant journeys in whatever new alliances they wish to pursue.