Final Valhalla Announcement

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While exiled on the Moon, i was recruited by Krug to comeback and join this "Valhalla" alliance. He promised me $$, he never paid. I nearly walked out that first day when i saw ChefJoe was in channel. He had just broken the moon and screwed over the alliance i was part of there. I did see a few names i knew, and Krug i had interacted with during my exile, so i decided against my better judgement and gave them a shot.

That was five years ago tomorrow.

There have been ups and downs, days when I no longer "felt it" and days where I may have broken a keyboard in half. All through this the community of people around me in Valhalla has trusted me in various roles of responsibility and that trust means the world to me.

I can't thank them enough for letting me be a part of this.

I have been there and it hurts to have an ally go through this. Olympus, Valhalla and BAPS will be missed but not forgotten. I know your future is all a bright one and the makings of the future will be a blast to watch.

So for one last time

o/ Valhalla

We may have been on opposing sides for nearly all of our lives (mine as a nation and yours as an alliance) but Valhalla was always an alliance I considered to be one of the most honorable in the game. From the time nW left office, to the present, you guys really exemplified what it meant to be a strong, capable alliance with principles. It's a sad thing to see you go, but I know that you'll all be kicking some major ass wherever you go in CN.

Perhaps a first, and final salute;
o7 Valhalla

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1341637255' post='3005537']
A pity, disbanding after abstaining from so many wars. Better to go out guns blazing.
[/quote]
blah blah blah. edited you know sardonic maybe you should be careful what you wish for you just may get it.

Edited by Buds The Man

Best of luck to some old and dear friends of all my time on this sphere I never thought I would see this day.

All the best to one and all, drain the mead and spank all the women when your done, do it one last time.

o/ Valhalla