A Note of Concern and Assistance

ChairmanHal

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340011132' post='2987505']
The OP is !@#$@#$ hilarious considering Nordreich, you know, your allies, weren't even able to make a proper DoW on LSF, or at least a "recognition of war" statement that would go along with your nonsense and spin. Furthermore, as someone actually fighting NoR right now, I think this INT-bashing is retarded.

^ This man knows what he's talking about.
[/quote]

He just has a nice way of saying TLR talked us out of honouring our treaty.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1340006213' post='2987488']
Did Mongols have any other allies or treaty partners besides Kaskus when they were at war with GOONS? Mongols' situation wasn't as delicate as this one due to the alliances that could get dragged into this silly war. Even so some people truly value friends>infra while others like their pixels or try to maintain both.
[/quote]

Mongols > Kaskus > Menotah.

It could have gone either way if we activated one treaty, but we never did even when GOONs bought their allies in to play. We prefer Friends > Infra.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1339999077' post='2987344']
oh valhalla, always so incredibly subtle. why not make the first move if you're so war hungry?
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111584&view=findpost&p=2987143 and I think you know that.

Also CH, when LSF or NoR dont really care, that speaks for itself man.

Edited by shahenshah

It's interesting how people view this. Especially the people who know absolutely nothing about the relationship between LSF and our allies, the shared history and the view that we take of what is at stake.

In the final analysis there's some twists and turns that have created a situation that is less than ideal but we are happy. We have treaties with people and if you wish to know how happy we are with them check the cancellation of treaty threads that we have posted since this all started.

^ This man knows what he's talking about.
[/quote]
He literally said CnG values one ally over the other, even if they're in the same cause.

TLR and ODN surely have enough members to fight more than their fair share on the MK side of things.

EDIT; also to clarify, don't blame Int at all. Can't envy those guys one bit.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1340015429' post='2987518']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111584&view=findpost&p=2987143 and I think you know that.
[/quote]
I didn't say he was gov. He is a part of Valhalla though, is he not? As for the second part, I do, but it seems a bit rich to try and goad/guilt trip an alliance out of doing the exact same thing his is doing.

The OP is !@#$@#$ hilarious considering Nordreich, you know, your allies, weren't even able to make a proper DoW on LSF, or at least a "recognition of war" statement that would go along with your nonsense and spin.[/quote]

Looking for this? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111479&view=findpost&p=2982955

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1340014607' post='2987515']
Hey look it's all those maggots out of the woodwork. Scatman, Roq, Myth, Methrage, D34th, Chairman Half a brain, and more. I'd say if those people arguing against you, you know what you did was the right thing.
[/quote]

I know the stats have gotten to your head and all and you can't bear to be in a compromising position(irony overload), but the primary issue for me is Int doesn't come off looking good because of what they were saying. GenCom makes anti-NoR propaganda and threatens future action constantly. Either it is all BS, or they actually plan on acting out in the future, which makes this just inconvenient for them right now and makes it clear they're gunning for NoR regardless when the circumstances allow for it.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340016174' post='2987522']
He literally said CnG values one ally over the other, even if they're in the same cause.

TLR and ODN surely have enough members to fight more than their fair share on the MK side of things.

EDIT; also to clarify, don't blame Int at all. Can't envy those guys one bit.
[/quote]

Not really.

[quote name='Vinzent Zeppelin' timestamp='1340016538' post='2987524']
Looking for this? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111479&view=findpost&p=2982955
[/quote]

You're such a helpful opponent. :wub:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1340018834' post='2987536']
Hey, Hal. Don't be an ass. That's our bit.
[/quote]

Glad you pointed it out since a lot of people didn't have issues with you making a call out thread despite knowing RIA would actually enter.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340016184' post='2987523']
I didn't say he was gov. He is a part of Valhalla though, is he not? As for the second part, I do, but it seems a bit rich to try and goad/guilt trip an alliance out of doing the exact same thing his is doing.
[/quote]

Our members are leaders of nations. They can speak for themselves and express opinions as they wish. They can even start threads like this one. :gag::gag::gag:

Nordreich is clearly on the defensive here, so this was a ridiculous thread in the first place. I'm (somehow) surprised at how much response it garnered. I'd have ignored it completely but for this comment.

Edited by Kryievla

Hal is not Valhalla gov, and he does not speak for Valhalla.

If he did speak for Valhalla i could shut him up and stop him from starting threads that make Valhalla look foolish and upset our allies. <_<

Edited by Lord Levistus

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1340019517' post='2987540']

If he did speak for Valhalla i could shut him up and stop him from starting threads that make Valhalla look foolish and upset our allies. <_<
[/quote]
It's cool. Every alliance has [i]that guy[/i].

like me

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1340005675' post='2987483']
No alliance would of defended Mongols either, yet one did.
[/quote]

A lot of people wave !@#$%^&* motto's around and never really mean any of it. Kaskus form part of a pretty small neiche in my opinion anyway that are the exception. Hope you guys never change.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1340019517' post='2987540']

[/quote]

You could. It's called kicking retards out.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1340026697' post='2987601']
You could. It's called kicking retards out.
[/quote]

Valhalla likes allowing its members to participate in the community. There really is nothing else to do when we are not raiding and pillaging our foes. I'm glad I am part of an alliance that allows its members to be a part of the larger community rather then demand they sit in the corner and let their betters talk for them.

Edited by Aeros

Look at the bitter baby in the OP. Look at how bitter he is.

Recommendation for Valhalla though, while we're providing snide "assistance" to others; stop your terrible 100% definitely unofficial Valhalla opinion posters from starting their call-out threads with "we at Valhalla". It can create the (obviously, definitely, completely mistaken) perception that this is what you actually believe! And nobody wants that.

Edited by Laslo Kenez