A Note of Concern and Assistance

ChairmanHal

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339994186' post='2987208']
Let's just get this out in the open: Did anyone expect ~The Left~ to ever, EVER grow the balls to stand against the Reich? Hahahaha! No! Nordreich has defeated The International without even firing a shot. And Nordreich didn't need to, everyone knows that the left can't handle Nordreich, they never could, and they never will.
The International could be in C&G, DH, BFF, AZTEC, and have a treaty with VE and they still wouldn't -dare- go to war with Nordreich.
The International may have hit it big, but they have sold out the Left in the process. Your banquet is sand, your wine is sour.
[/quote]

You 'bait so hard, I'm surprised your hand isn't sore.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1339994862' post='2987223']
lol
[/quote]
Nice job arguing CoJ! Quality as always!

@Delta per our discussion our metrics are certainly different

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339993789' post='2987195']
Well, they've been pretty obvious about wanting to kill NoR for months, so that's kind of the thing.
[/quote]

Common knowledge and it wasn't just months. This also calls to question why INT would maintain a treaty with LSF knowing they were gunning for NoR and willing to go to extremes to get them rolled.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1339994688' post='2987221']
LSF knows where we stand on this. So do the rest of our allies. None are dissatisfied. That's all that matters to me.
[/quote]

You mean to tell us that your actions and state of mind isn't determined by OWF agitators?

What the hell is wrong with you?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1339995126' post='2987234']
Common knowledge and it wasn't just months. This also calls to question why INT would maintain a treaty with LSF knowing they were gunning for NoR and willing to go to extremes to get them rolled.
[/quote]

Who INT decides to hold a treaty with is entirely their business and their business alone for whatever reason.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1339995236' post='2987238']
Who INT decides to hold a treaty with is entirely their business and their business alone for whatever reason.
[/quote]

Logic is forbidden around here, yo. Didn't you get the memo?

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1339994688' post='2987221']
LSF knows where we stand on this. So do the rest of our allies. None are dissatisfied. That's all that matters to me.
[/quote]

Does that include other alliances such as say, RnR? Just curious.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1339994954' post='2987227']
You 'bait so hard, I'm surprised your hand isn't sore.
[/quote]
Do you feel that this sig that you're wearing:
[img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x448/jspex1/trotsnor.png[/img]

Is more than just a little silly considering that right now Nordreich is brazenly parking their panzers on your ally's chest while you sip tea with MK and NoR?

[/quote]Yes it is their business...and they just happen to have a MDoAP with LSF :P ...I really do understand the issue though, LSF screwed up, but from what I've seen INT didn't help things either. Looks to me like they enabled LSF by initially telling them they had their backs, they even posted a DoS if I'm not mistaken...but does any of this matter? They have an MDoAP to honor, don't they?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339995548' post='2987245']

Is more than just a little silly considering that right now Nordreich is brazenly parking their panzers on your ally's chest while you sip tea with MK and NoR?
[/quote]

LSF obviously said things that made any ally they have to have no cause to defend them. Deal with it. This is LSFs choice not Ints. Cry away. It wont make any difference at this point.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1339995846' post='2987249']
I wonder if they get the joke now.
[/quote]
it's funnier now that you've explained it

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339995902' post='2987250']
LSF obviously said things that made any ally they have to have no cause to defend them. Deal with it. This is LSFs choice not Ints. Cry away. It wont make any difference at this point.
[/quote]
I know that GATO thinks nothing of ignoring treaties, but this is the wider world you're facing out here. We find it positively odd.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339993194' post='2987172']
Are you really going to make me do this?

<sabcat[LSF]> What rogue?

<l337[MK]> What spy?
<l337[MK]> What spy?
<l337[MK]> What spy?
<l337[MK]> What spy?

So we agree! The International are survivalist cowards who sign treaties they have no intention of honoring if the weather isn't right.
[/quote]

Oh, you [i]moralist[/i], you.

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1339995693' post='2987248']
Yes it is their business...and they just happen to have a MDoAP with LSF :P ...I really do understand the issue though, LSF screwed up, but from what I've seen INT didn't help things either. Looks to me like they enabled LSF by initially telling them they had their backs, they even posted a DoS if I'm not mistaken...but does any of this matter? They have an MDoAP to honor, don't they?
[/quote]

INT has informed LSF of their intentions regarding this war and LSF understands. That is all that matters in the end.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339996095' post='2987254']
I know that GATO thinks nothing of ignoring treaties, but this is the wider world you're facing out here. We find it positively odd.
[/quote]

If you say so. Like I said cry harder. Nobody over here cares.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339995548' post='2987245']

[/quote]
It's a statement of intent, regardless of the current circumstances. The irony is not lost on me, trust me.

[/quote]

Correct, but as a rule you don't make/keep MDoAPs with alliances that you don't agree with on multiple levels, and that includes spilling blood with them. You certainly don't hang on to them if they are unstable and subject to doing things that will get you banged up for their stupidity.

You simply can't make the case that LSF has been a bastion of level-headed action and wise choices over the years, that INT believed them to be such an alliance, and that all the stuff that has come out prior to and subsequent to the NoR attack was a shocking change in behavior. INT knew who they were getting in bed with, yet now wants to claim the treaty has essentially been voided between them because LSF turned out to be exactly what they have always been? I call bovine scatology.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339996344' post='2987259']
Hey, guy, you sound pretty tough! Why, I bet if you guys go see The Wiz and get your courage, you could even take on Nordreich!!
[/quote]

Cry more Schatt. Its the only thing you do well. You can do better. I've seen you put little girls with booboos to shame. C'mon cry harder.