A Note of Concern and Assistance

ChairmanHal

Back up, I just read this through again.
[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339997728' post='2987290']
It seems you all really wanted CnG to scrap DR for some reason.
[/quote]
If you think that C&G could "scrap" Duckroll you are insane. Every-alliance-that-NPO-has-defeated vs Duckroll and PillowFort? Grow a brain, I'll put every penny on Duckroll!
What a weird, deluded little man!

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Nordreich is attacking people wearing The International AA: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=430807&Extended=1

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1339997615' post='2987288']
In the days leading up to today, there was a very real possibility that INT would go to bat (and by extension, the rest of C&G) for LSF therefore splitting the coalition against SF and allowing a possible defeat for MK. But there were things that were said, things that were done that would not allow for this. INT informed LSF that they would not be activating the treaty they share.INT's intent to help LSF was certainly there, it was just not possible given the current circumstances.
[/quote]

Translating: MK didn't let us do it and as the bunch of sycophants that we're, we obeyed.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1339998213' post='2987312']
I'm mad, how many chances would I get to give Rush and MagicNinja a love tap :D
[/quote]

I never realized how much you missed them. Maybe we can make an exception, just for you. I'm sure Rush and Magic wouldn't mind a little wrestle out in the back yard.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339998571' post='2987323']
Back up, I just read this through again.

If you think that C&G could scrap Duckroll you are insane. Every alliance that NPO has defeated versus Duckroll and PillowFort? Grow a brain, I'll put every penny on Duckroll!
What a weird, deluded little man!
[/quote]

Scrap as in fight not as in toss them on a heap. As in you wanted us to fight eachother and not you wanted CnG to trash DR. Get it? Sometimes words have more than one meaning.

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1339997489' post='2987283']
but they also have CnG to please and I bet CnG is telling Int to not defend LSF so that they aren't thrown under the bus. I doubt ODN wants their pixels to be burned because of LSF's stupidity.
[/quote]

I'd rather burn my pixels fighting NoR of Valhalla than anyone in SF or XX.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339998186' post='2987310']
It is politically expedient if you want to be technical but not for the reasons you think.
[/quote]

Saving this before you realize what you just said

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1339998715' post='2987328']
I never realized how much you missed them. Maybe we can make an exception, just for you. I'm sure Rush and Magic wouldn't mind a little wrestle out in the back yard.
[/quote]
Make it so Lanore, PLEASE!!!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339998641' post='2987325']
Now Nordreich is attacking people wearing The International AA: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=430807&Extended=1

Translating: MK didn't let us do it and as the bunch of sycophants that we're, we obeyed.
[/quote]

Accurate Translation Number 1: LSF people jumping from their AA to the International AA.

Accurate Translation Number 2: INT and C&G didn't agree with some of the tactics that LSF was using so INT didn't activate the oA portion of their treaty.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339998738' post='2987329']
Scrap as in fight not as in toss them on a heap. As in you wanted us to fight eachother and not you wanted CnG to trash DR. Get it? Sometimes words have more than one meaning.
[/quote]
Backpedal all you want, you little worm, we've all heard you already.

[quote]It seems you all really wanted CnG to scrap DR for some reason[/quote]

> Implying C&G [i]could[/i] scrap DR

The only things more precious than your posts is you, Magicninja. Sorry bud, I think you gummed your way into the wrong bloc if you wanted someone to back your !@#$ talk for the next few months.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1339998799' post='2987334']
Saving this before you realize what you just said
[/quote]

Truth is truth but it has nothing to do with MK and all to do with what LSF told people. It is politics and LSF made it so anyone that defended them would be making a career decision. Pretty sure that is why LSF said it was fine if no one followed them. They knew what they were getting into and it is what they want. I doubt there is another alliance today that would roll with them on it.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1339998761' post='2987333']
The nation that was attacked Alliance Seniority is 0 and not a member of The International.
[/quote]

Your masters in MK beg to differ, you don't need to be a member to be protected eg: See the infamous Dave93.

Also the alliance seniority is 1 not 0.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1339998841' post='2987336']
Accurate Translation Number 1: LSF people jumping from their AA to the International AA.

Accurate Translation Number 2: INT and C&G didn't agree with some of the tactics that LSF was using so INT didn't activate the oA portion of their treaty.
[/quote]

Regarding number 1 see above.

Regarding number 2: So should we expect CnG members who have treaties with MK to not activate the oA portion of their treaty too? Since as everyone know MK deliberated started an aggressive war too? :rolleyes:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Reyas' timestamp='1339998753' post='2987332']
I'd rather burn my pixels fighting NoR of Valhalla than anyone in SF or XX.
[/quote]i am sure you would, it just looks this way from the outside. Int is doing the better thing by not getting involved, it would mess up the treaty web and quite possibly get them screwed over.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339998894' post='2987338']
Backpedal all you want, you little worm, we've all heard you already.
[/quote]

Who is backpedeling? Its what I said. That you dont have the cognitive ability to understand is not my problem.

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1339999196' post='2987352']
i am sure you would, it just looks this way from the outside. Int is doing the better thing by not getting involved, it would mess up the treaty web and quite possibly get them screwed over.
[/quote]
Oh no, not the Treaty Web!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339999162' post='2987350']
Your masters in MK beg to differ, you don't need to be a member to be protected eg: See the infamous Dave93.

Also the alliance seniority is 1 not 0.

Regarding number 1 see above.

Regarding number 2: So should we expect CnG members who have treaties with MK to not activate the oA portion of their treaty too? Since as everyone know MK deliberated started an aggressive war too? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

We don't mind the way the wars [i]started[/i]. We take issues with some of things done [i]during[/i] the war. So no.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339999162' post='2987350']
[/quote]
Heh. Unfortunately he wasn't an applicant either, but just a ghost. Subtle difference I suppose.

If only we could trade places a day so you could see how out of touch the perceptions in the OWF are.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1339999309' post='2987359']
[img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/op-will-surely-deliver-lets-just-wait.jpg[/img]

Surely!

Things are about to get interesting...
[/quote]Well Legion just got declared on :v:

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1339999342' post='2987361']
We don't mind the way the wars [i]started[/i]. We take issues with some of things done [i]during[/i] the war. So no.
[/quote]

I'm totally shocked and surprised by your answer.

[spoiler]Not really.[/spoiler]

CnG wont defend The International's ally because you don't like how LSF is conducting the war, but you guys will defend MK because you don't care about how MK started the war. So CnG allies who are not MK need to pay attention and follow CnG guidelines as how they conduct their war or CnG will not defend them. Understood, thanks for the clarification.