Announcement from Umbrella

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339738385' post='2984548']
I'm surprised you didn't say "umbrella sold me out, kill them fark" like you tend to do
[/quote]

Insert generic suck up to Rey / annoy Rota post here. :v:

Edited by Captain Spock

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1339738834' post='2984566']
Yes! Go get them Umb! (to the full extent of your actual capabilities restricted by NS)
[/quote]

I thought I'd go check this and had a chuckle to see Umbrella's bottom teir running to peace mode. I mean whats the point of even declaring war if you peace mode the only people in range? :huh:

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1339739697' post='2984591']
I thought I'd go check this and had a chuckle to see Umbrella's bottom teir running to peace mode. I mean whats the point of even declaring war if you peace mode the only people in range? :huh:
[/quote]

We're enforcing our new policy. Only Umbrella may have 100k+ NS nations

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1339738733' post='2984562']
You make it sound like anybody can stop them.
[/quote]

I was speaking more about political relevance than stats itself, please note that I'm not saying your alliance is irrelevant in the global context, but your influence within your bloc is minimal I would say, mainly after the last fiasco. So even if you disagreed with your bloc mates it would be irrelevant to them since you are not that needed for this war. Also there are some alliances/blocs who could stop them if they wanted to but happily for Umbrella they are all in the same side.

You guys leave me wondering what happened to politics around here.

"Hey, look, there's a war! Let's pile on these guys!"

Yeah, hey, that bodes well when the leaders of the international community do that. At least pretend and attempt to play along.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339740065' post='2984603']
I was speaking more about political relevance than stats itself, please note that I'm not saying your alliance is irrelevant in the global context, but your influence within your bloc is minimal I would say, mainly after the last fiasco. So even if you disagreed with your bloc mates it would be irrelevant to them since you are not that needed for this war. Also there are some alliances/blocs who could stop them if they wanted to but happily for Umbrella they are all in the same side.
[/quote]

GOONS is very relevant. Umbrella always has a choice what they do in a war - do they fight or they organize a massive 10 billion aid package to GOONS. So from that point of view, GOONS' actions are very relevant.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339743024' post='2984638']

Yeah, hey, that bodes well when the leaders of the international community do that. At least pretend and attempt to play along.
[/quote]

Welcome back. See what happens when you leave? (And yes, I know you've been back for a while.)

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339743024' post='2984638']

Yeah, hey, that bodes well when the leaders of the international community do that. At least pretend and attempt to play along.[/quote]
Those in power will always test the limits when the opposition does nothing but sit on their arses, looking pretty.

If the opposition wants things to change, they'll have to play smart. For now, their level is so low that there is no need to even put a show or pretend.