Forging the Throne

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1332393563' post='2941485'] None of which will change the fact that he is a born follower.
[/quote]

Omni, you're already being uslurped by the people you unknowingly follow.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1332393349' post='2941483']
Good luck with this Charles/Omni, hope it works out for you guys.
[/quote]
[quote name='Reyas' timestamp='1332393959' post='2941486']
Congrats Omni! Good luck with this.
[/quote]

Thanks guys. Stop by the forums and say hi! :P

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1332393563' post='2941485']
I'm sorry to see people I respect follow someone I consider the worst leader I ever seen in action. Omni is OK as a person but his leadership is complete !@#$. It wont be long before he is swinging above his weight and those under him bail or remove him. Of course he'll play the victim as is his m.o. and get a few people to feel sorry for him. None of which will change the fact that he is a born follower.
[/quote]

You are an arsehole. If you have nothing nice to say in a declaration of existence, then don't say it. Why people feel the need to rain on someone's parade or follow around an individual spouting the same old inane ramblings over and over again I really don't know. I know what it feels like and quite frankly it sucks. Besides, Omni is a genuinely nice guy. There are people far more deserving of your ire than him.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1332394662' post='2941495']
You are an arsehole. If you have nothing nice to say in a declaration of existence, then don't say it. Why people feel the need to rain on someone's parade or follow around an individual spouting the same old inane ramblings over and over again I really don't know. I know what it feels like and quite frankly it sucks. Besides, Omni is a genuinely nice guy. There are people far more deserving of your ire than him.
[/quote]

I said he was a nice guy......terrible leader though. Maybe he's learned something but I doubt it.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1332396239' post='2941501']
I said he was a nice guy......terrible leader though. Maybe he's learned something but I doubt it.
[/quote]
We'll just have to wait and see. Everyone makes mistakes, Omni knows which ones he's made, and I'm sure he's learned from them.

Good luck guys, try to keep Charles on a tight leash :P

*Insert statement pointing out the irony of TIO protecting Chimaera's alliance this time around here*

Edited by Skippy

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1332397692' post='2941505']
We'll just have to wait and see. Everyone makes mistakes, Omni knows which ones he's made, and I'm sure he's learned from them.

Good luck guys, try to keep Charles on a tight leash :P

*Insert statement pointing out the irony of TIO protecting Chimaera's alliance this time around here*
[/quote]

You should have been in #imperialist, it was said so many times over.

Also good luck to DT, my friend i hope this alliance serves you well and that you find what you've been missing.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1332396791' post='2941503']
Government full of alliance hoppers. This will end well. Good luck anyway.
[/quote]

I'm unaware of who Dark_Temptation is, but outside of Omni, the members of this government are not Alliance Hoppers. So perhaps you should gain a little knowledge of who you're talking !@#$ on, before you talk !@#$ on them.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1332414893' post='2941530']
welp

That's not very nice.
[/quote]
you are more than a spud to me :awesome:

best of luck with this odyssey, I hope it works out for chim.

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1332396791' post='2941503']
Government full of alliance hoppers. This will end well. Good luck anyway.
[/quote]

I disagree, our government has half its positions currently vacant so it cannot be full. In a week you may be correct though. :awesome:

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1332399611' post='2941506']
Kettle, meet pot.
[/quote]

Have you ever been in an alliance Ive held a leadership position or worked with me while I was? If not what would you know about it? I on the other hand have plenty of experience with Omni.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1332432070' post='2941640']
Have you ever been in an alliance Ive held a leadership position or worked with me while I was? If not what would you know about it? I on the other hand have plenty of experience with Omni.
[/quote]

Yes. Plenty. Good morning Outer Heaven.

Edited by Incitatus