Forging the Throne

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1333065475' post='2945270']
I feel as though Odyssey's name is very appropriate. Their declaration of existence went on a trip and never came back.

[img]http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1327724433102182880.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You are just jealous I get to munch popcorn in my own DoE. :awesome:

Omni, you've done me proud, you're already causing shenanigans :P

[quote name='Reyas' timestamp='1333028082' post='2945003']
You're MK's lackey in the end. Welcome to the club :v:
[/quote]
I'd sooner kiss a wookie.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1333064307' post='2945254']

GATO didn't like Mjolnir.

[/quote]

Well, there's an enormous factual problem right there, considering we got on really quite well with some bits of MJ, and we maintain a strong alliance with LoSS who were basically a MJ client for a time. I think you've imagined a lot of what you want to be the case, and reality is going to hit you hard sooner or later.

And that really is the end of that. Congratulations on your formation, guys. Omni will no doubt have me tearing my hair out at some point, but if you match your formidable talents with the same amount of energy, I'm sure you'll go far.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1333201264' post='2946112']
Well, there's an enormous factual problem right there, considering we got on really quite well with some bits of MJ, and we maintain a strong alliance with LoSS who were basically a MJ client for a time. I think you've imagined a lot of what you want to be the case, and reality is going to hit you hard sooner or later.

And that really is the end of that. Congratulations on your formation, guys. Omni will no doubt have me tearing my hair out at some point, but if you match your formidable talents with the same amount of energy, I'm sure you'll go far.
[/quote]

Where did ye get that information from? Apart from DT or NoR the rest of MJ had nothing to do with LoSS and that sure as hell doesn't make em client state.

Also have fun omni :)

Also welcome to the year of the false spring xD

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1333262716' post='2946569']
Where did ye get that information from? Apart from DT or NoR the rest of MJ had nothing to do with LoSS and that sure as hell doesn't make em client state.

[/quote]

What Laslo is getting at is that LoSS, for the most part, focused their FA direction on MJ and we were pretty on board with it even talking about getting together with DT for a time but of course the best laid plans of mice and men and all that.

[/quote]

Client state was probably the wrong phrase to use for a close relationship with some MJ alliances and goals of membership.

Anyway, end of off-topic. Sorry.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[/quote]

Actually, it's not extremely off based since I was told LoSS was brought up for membership, but was shot down.

Keshav!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks man. :)

[/quote]
They did try to get closer to RoK as well.

But that is all semantics in the end. Best of luck to Omni and the others, and it's good to see Chim back in CN. Miss working with him from my Nemesis days.

Edited by Bob Ilyani