From the administrators of The Vault

[center][b][size="7"]OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE LAST REMNANTS[/size][/b][/center]

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111019005211/cybernations/images/thumb/9/9e/TLRflagwavemaroon-blue.png/250px-TLRflagwavemaroon-blue.png[/img][/center]

So my dear friends of Planet Bob, it would seem the ugly head of democracy has once again been spotted within The Vault. The recently held elections in TLR are now complete, and the government is now certified. In what really were 2 very exciting and close races, AirMe edged out The Corrupt Teacher to claim Voodoo's triumvirate spot. As a result of that vote, The Corrupt Teacher now takes over as Minister of Economics and Voodoo returns to his role as Minister of Foreign Affairs.

In a CRAZY senate race, Kestral proved that she indeed carries the voice of the people, not only receiving the most votes, but receiving the most votes in the history of the open senate race. Barely outdone was the fine gentleman Stefano Palmieri as he took the 2nd senate seat. JGoods returns to the gov lineup finishing 3rd in the senate race. The excitement however, came in the final 2 spots. We had a 3 way tie and a 3 man run-off for those final 2 spots. The votes are all tabulated and the TLR senate welcomes the final 2 senators for the term, Kamichi and Cameronious.

So, just a full rundown for you all of our entire government:

Triums: RushSykes, Mandellav, AirMe

Senate: Kestral, Stefano Palmieri, Jgoods45, Kamichi, and Cameronious.

Minister of Internal Affairs: Don Pedro
Minister of Foreign Affairs : Voodoo
Minister of Defense : Stealthypenguin
Minister of Economics : The Corrupt Teacher

Vault Overseer (ceremonial do-nothing but have a good title position) : our beloved Shamed.

I would like to thank everyone who participated, it is much appreciated. A special thank you to Voodoo for his service in the triumvirate, and finally an eye to the future with the current lineup. I am certain they will all serve us well.

Edited by Rush Sykes

In this topic, I make my glorious and most righteous return to the Government of The Last Remnants!

Looking forward to the next two months. :>

Also, this is my first time being elected ever. Third place isn't bad for a rookie :>

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1330670386' post='2931809']
Congratulations on the new lineup. I don't know how you are going to be able to tolerate both Rush and AirMe as Triumvirs, though. You should put them in an old folks' home instead.
[/quote]

Quite to the contrary. We're going to be soon replacing Mandellav with Betty White.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1330670858' post='2931822']
Wow. I didn't expect AirMe to enter TLR high gov so quickly after Ronin's disbandment. Color me surprised, but also impressed.
[/quote]
I must echo the good words of my colleague.

Good government line-up, TLR.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330670359' post='2931807']
AirMe ascends via the unjust path.
[/quote]

This says it all.

I doubt much will change.

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1330670694' post='2931817']
Quite to the contrary. We're going to be soon replacing Mandellav with Betty White.
[/quote]

That would be quite a huge improvement! Seriously, it would.

Edited by Roquentin