Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is truly a hard day today. One of the oldest treaties here has been broken. The STA has truly been the most stalwart of allies. I do hope that all have learned from this. Onward to new heights my friends.

o/ STA

P.S. Now for Tiger food

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1330177291' post='2928112']
Unexpected to say the least. For the first time, STA becomes something [i]other[/i] than an annoying extension of NpO.
[/quote]

The only place we have been an extension of the NpO is in the minds of people who don't have any idea about the STA at all.If you think this cancellation will change the attitude of the STA at all then you are mistaken.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote]The Siberian Tiger Alliance remains on good terms with the New Polar Order and reserve the right to assist and support their friends at Polaris regardless of the status of this treaty should they be wronged by any third party.[/quote]

Congrats on your unilateral ODP!

I wish the best for you both. A hard decision, I'm sure, but I am glad that you have transcended the "politics" of friendship and placed policy above.

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1330188560' post='2928156']
This will certainly rattle some cages in Polaris. One alliance can only sacrifice so much, and receive so little in return, I suppose.
[/quote]To be fair to Polaris, no one ever t-boned STA out of the blue.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1330157790' post='2928026']
what is your new purpose of existing if not to defend polar
[/quote]Tyga still needs an entourage to stave off punishment for that nuke incident :awesome:

Edited by Schattenmann

Hooorah! It can be hard to cast of the shackles of nostalgia, but once you do, you feel free. It's a bit like getting a divorce when a treaty like this goes, congrats on getting rid of the ball and chain, now go and get some fine !@#$% for a while before you settle down.