Well, I Promised

Delta1212

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1322991397' post='2862064']
Hopefully Valhalla can put up a decent fight, haven't had a decent challenge since Argent.
[/quote]

I wouldn't say RIA being a decent challenge. I just looked at your alliance page but damn, you are weak.

So, RIA signed their knee-jerk treaty with Polar in order to ward off TOP and protect Polar, and yet they have ignored both TOP and IRON for a week in favor of responding to a later entry. Great work, Delta.

Happy hunting, Val. I doubt you'll have any trouble with this gang of incompetents.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1322994177' post='2862104']
So, RIA signed their knee-jerk treaty with Polar in order to ward off TOP and protect Polar, and yet they have ignored both TOP and IRON for a week in favor of responding to a later entry. Great work, Delta.

Happy hunting, Val. I doubt you'll have any trouble with this gang of incompetents.
[/quote]
Treaties are activated as needed. Not as Crymson dictates they should. TOP can't do much to Polaris due to NS ranges. IRON has been fully engaged throughout the war. Enter Valhalla with another 100+ nations and 6mil+ NS and RIA enters with similar counts to counter. You want a piece of RIA then get to it and declare or shut up.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322994555' post='2862108']
Treaties are activated as needed. Not as Crymson dictates they should. TOP can't do much to Polaris due to NS ranges. IRON has been fully engaged throughout the war. Enter Valhalla with another 100+ nations and 6mil+ NS and RIA enters with similar counts to counter. You want a piece of RIA then get to it and declare or shut up.
[/quote]

You forgot the party line.. "RIA has a NAP with IRON".

Just so you know.

I swear to Admin, if we miss out on a chance to hit Nordreich because we dropped the RIA treaty I will flip out. FLIP. OUT. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Have fun everybody, it's the war you all wanted :)

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322974453' post='2861497']
Don't you have someone to help out already?
[/quote]
Dont you?

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1322974665' post='2861523']
Love it. Have fun RIA. :awesome:
[/quote]
Should we schedule a concert for you.
[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1322974864' post='2861542']
o/ RIA!
May you bath your enemies in a fiery nuclear... What were we talking about again? Let's go ride bikes.
[/quote]
LOL where you going to ride to is the question

Delta i guess well be chatting on a regular basis again real soon. Not exactly how i pictured it but this works I guess.