Well, I Promised

Delta1212

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323029267' post='2862479']
He left our AA over a week ago man, when he explained how he didn't "do" warchests we asked him to switch AAs.

You might want to talk to the Apparatus about what you just did.
[/quote]

!@#$ just hit the fan.

To be honest, I thought he was running too. I was laughing my ass off at how much of a !@#$% I thought he was.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323029267' post='2862479']
He left our AA over a week ago man, when he explained how he didn't "do" warchests we asked him to switch AAs.

You might want to talk to the Apparatus about what you just did.
[/quote]

Personally I don't see why the Apparatus should care about the fate of an enemy nation that attempted to quit the battlefield without properly surrendering.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1323038903' post='2862698']
Personally I don't see why the Apparatus should care about the fate of an enemy nation that attempted to quit the battlefield without properly surrendering.
[/quote]

KotR is their protectorate

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323039312' post='2862704']
KotR is their protectorate
[/quote]

Yes they are, but I believe some people just got done saying he switched to KotR just as they were preparing to push the button, which I believe means he was in RIA when you guys declared war on us. That means his nation is at war with Valhalla until someone decides its not. Obviously it KotR wants to adopt this failure (I cannot see why they would want too) then they have the right to negotiate for him.

Fortunately, this legal headache is above my pay grade. I'm just calling it as I see it.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1323039923' post='2862713']
Yes they are, but I believe some people just got done saying he switched to KotR just as they were preparing to push the button, which I believe means he was in RIA when you guys declared war on us. That means his nation is at war with Valhalla until someone decides its not. Obviously it KotR wants to adopt this failure (I cannot see why they would want too) then they have the right to negotiate for him.

Fortunately, this legal headache is above my pay grade. I'm just calling it as I see it.
[/quote]

No he left our AA a week ago.
As far as I know, Valhalla just attacked a full member of an Apparatus protectorate for no reason.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323040045' post='2862715']
As far as I know, Valhalla just attacked a full member of an Apparatus protectorate for no reason.
[/quote]

Nope, you sir are mistaken. We went after a deserter who thought to run from the very idea of joining his alliance on the field of battle. Everyone who was looking to line up against RIA has been tracking that nation and the RIA Trade Partner AA.

He left your AA 11/27 and moved to RIA Trade Partner as you started rolling nations into peace mode. This morning he moved to KoTR seconds before we attacked him. (After I gave the orders, sheer luck, guess he has something going for him)

I have been in communication with Apparatus Gov from the beginning. Your attempt to stir up drama is weak.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323040045' post='2862715']
[/quote]

Oh no, we attacked a coward running from the oncoming war, I hope we ZI the !@#$%... :awesome:

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1323041151' post='2862731']
Nope, you sir are mistaken. We went after a deserter who thought to run from the very idea of joining his alliance on the field of battle. Everyone who was looking to line up against RIA has been tracking that nation and the RIA Trade Partner AA.

He left your AA 11/27 and moved to RIA Trade Partner as you started rolling nations into peace mode. This morning he moved to KoTR seconds before we attacked him. (After I gave the orders, sheer luck, guess he has something going for him)

I have been in communication with Apparatus Gov from the beginning. Your attempt to stir up drama is weak.
[/quote]

Roll him well, Valhalla.

He joins KoTR at 1:01:46 AM

Valhalla attacks him at 1:03:47 AM

Sorry dude, but the timing jives with what we are saying. More to the point, this is something anyone can look up, including yourself.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='MrCynic' timestamp='1323109347' post='2863797']
I meant our front of the war. And if your insult/retort is that we're smart or good at picking allies, well, I can live with that.
[/quote]

Not smart enough apparently.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1323109272' post='2863796']
Picking the right side /= good fighting ability
[/quote]

This is the first time I can remember since Karma that we have deliberately picked a side, and we picked the "losing" one.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='MrCynic' timestamp='1323109137' post='2863792']
I'm amused by the people trolling RIA's fighting ability. Quick, name one war we lost since August 2006.
[/quote]

Name one war RIA fought since August 2006 whose outcome was determined by fighting ability.

[quote name='MrCynic' timestamp='1323109347' post='2863797']
I meant our front of the war. And if your insult/retort is that we're smart or good at picking allies, well, I can live with that.
[/quote]
Do your research i doubt youd find any words from me insulting RIA. Smart; yes delta is one of the best. Standing by allies untill this war, absolutely one of the best usually in the next day. Fighting ability mediocre. It is what it is.

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='MrCynic' timestamp='1323117055' post='2863927']
Took me under two minutes to find three insults. I chose this one. Thanks for playing, Buds!
[/quote]

Actually, that was posted by Buzz, not Buds.