Well, I Promised

Delta1212

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1323000273' post='2862165']
I swear to Admin, if we miss out on a chance to hit Nordreich because we dropped the RIA treaty I will flip out. FLIP. OUT. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Have fun everybody, it's the war you all wanted :)
[/quote]

This one made me laugh :lol1:

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1323000273' post='2862165']
I swear to Admin, if we miss out on a chance to hit Nordreich because we dropped the RIA treaty I will flip out. FLIP. OUT. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
[/quote]
Let go of the hate sweetcheeks, you will feel alot better for it :D

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1323026760' post='2862429']
How hard is this guy running from a fight?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=52010

He was RIA's entire upper tier, decided to hide out on the RIA Trade Partner AA, and is now trying to surrender. What's his membership story?
[/quote]

lol, it's easy Matt. He had 16m in his warchest as of last night. SIXTEEN MILLION. =D

RIA told him to start getting ready for war, and he can't even go hippie without bill locking himself. So he ran to Trade Partner as if we wouldn't notice a 180k NS nation leaving. Then last night he switched to KoTR seconds before we hit him.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1323027414' post='2862436']
lol, it's easy Matt. He had 16m in his warchest as of last night. SIXTEEN MILLION. =D

RIA told him to start getting ready for war, and he can't even go hippie without bill locking himself. So he ran to Trade Partner as if we wouldn't notice a 180k NS nation leaving. Then last night he switched to KoTR seconds before we hit him.
[/quote]

:blink: That almost makes me feel bad for him... almost.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1323027414' post='2862436']

[/quote]

He should be rolled on principle.

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1323027591' post='2862438']
:blink: That almost makes me feel bad for him... almost.
[/quote]

He tried to join us once and left when we told him he should have a WRC at his size, over 100k and didn't have the WRC!! not too mention his warchest wasn't much better then :facepalm:

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1323026760' post='2862429']
How hard is this guy running from a fight?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=52010

He was RIA's entire upper tier, decided to hide out on the RIA Trade Partner AA, and is now trying to surrender. What's his membership story?
[/quote]

He left our AA over a week ago man, when he explained how he didn't "do" warchests we asked him to switch AAs.

You might want to talk to the Apparatus about what you just did.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1322991397' post='2862064']
Hopefully Valhalla can put up a decent fight, haven't had a decent challenge since Argent.
[/quote]
:smug:

Even when Argent loses, we impress. No personal offense, but I hope it's your turn this war. We've had our turn.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1323037148' post='2862668']
ill be your huckle berry find me when the time is right we can have a nuke exchange program :)
[/quote]

I guess you'll do.
You seem to be rather infra heavy so I hope to be able to help solve that problem for you.