ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1321075223' post='2843580']
Oh no a grammar Nazi!

[img]http://www.historyonthenet.com/Nazi_Germany/images/sssoldiers.jpg[/img]

Ummm...Sieg Webster!(?)

:rolleyes:

[i]EDIT: Wouldn't want to spoil a joke by misspelling now, would we?[/i] :o
[/quote]
there was nothing grammatically wrong with what you said. it was just awkward and unfunny and i was commenting on how frequently that kind of thing is used by people

edit:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1321078385' post='2843601']
Given that I draw enough fire already it was probably a terrible idea. But at least I'm trying to move on with NSO for the benefit of an ally, poke a stick at RV because he earned it, and well dammit, it is a little fun--something that we don't have enough of around here and I'm trying to loosen up a bit. Hopefully I still have hair when it's over given the barbequing I will no doubt take from under the overpass. People don't want to get into the spirit of it...go have another beer or something.
[/quote]
lol

this thread is the kind of thing you consider "loosening up"

lol

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Ravnica' timestamp='1321085813' post='2843645']
ChairmanHal, I remember you being better than allowing this kind of thing to get the better of you.

That, and you should have realized this was posted publicly. The only face palm that should have been awarded to was for you.

Proof?[/quote]

Proof of? I'm not sure exactly where you are going with that remark.

But I'll say this. RV has for too long gotten by because people do exactly as you seem to be suggesting--letting it go and ignoring him when he does things that are facepalm worthy, making his pronouncements against alliances (and individuals) quite frankly for which he wouldn't qualify to carry water. So just this once, I went public. If that offends you, or my style of humor offends you, I can't please everyone. With respect, I don't actually try.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1321071869' post='2843535']
the callout.
We don't have enough of these threads, I love the public fights over backroom gossiping.
[/quote]

Yeah but when NSO calls out everyone is it really a call out? They started with us but quickly switched to all of our allies for not coming into the fight, then moved on to most of their allies (NsO, IAA, BTA) for supposedly not fighting, and then finished up with calling out VE and you guys.

They're like a drunk guy that thinks everyone wants to fight - "Oh yeah! Why you lookin at me so funni wanna fight about it!?!?".

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1321216502' post='2844221']
Hey I enjoyed the thread and would appreciate more.
[/quote]

need a good war to get people off their keyboards and on over to the number pad.

just looking around...has Valhalla seriously not been in a war in nearly two years? i'm not stating that as fact but it's what appears to be the case.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1321227615' post='2844331']
need a good war to get people off their keyboards and on over to the number pad.

just looking around...has Valhalla seriously not been in a war in nearly two years? i'm not stating that as fact but it's what appears to be the case.
[/quote]
SO WTF YOU TRYING TO SAY THEN (jking)

Pretty much we sat the last global war and have painted peace signs on our long boats.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1321293545' post='2844642']
SO WTF YOU TRYING TO SAY THEN (jking)

Pretty much we sat the last global war and have painted peace signs on our long boats.
[/quote]

yeah i just meant, RV and NSO seem to get into it regularly so a call out seems kind of lame from a guy who has been in de facto peace mode for two years.

not that i think Valhalla is any less of an alliance for it, on the contrary, you look pretty nasty and i don't think i need a Hiro or Kaskus dude to tell me that your warchests are probably pretty stacked after that long.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1321315888' post='2844756']
It is amusing enough watching ChairmanLOL take himself so seriously. It is even more amusing when he is taking RV seriously at the same time.
[/quote]
Pearls of wisdom which we should all take note of.