GOD War Update

Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Gofast2006' timestamp='1320456088' post='2839122']
Trolling over the posting of the warchests in the OP.
[/quote]

It was your member ([i]Vulpes Inculta[/i]) who was crying how precious it is to keep wc confidential and not have it posted on the OWF . So that led to everyone spying NPL's WC info and giving it to Vlad and others to post.

Edited by Timberland

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1320457048' post='2839157']
It was your member ([i]Vulpes Inculta[/i]) who was crying how precious it is to keep wc confidential . So that led everyone started spying on NPL and giving them to Vlad and others to post your WC info.
[/quote]

So basically it was nations in other alliances helping Vlad out by spying on nations. Yes, warchests should be confidential during times of peace, which is what NPL is in. In times of war, it might be different.

[quote name='Solomon' timestamp='1320448314' post='2838929']
I did the spying before the warning came on the shout box! I posted after the warning to not post in this topic! Get your stories straight before you sink your alliance! Have it your way! The only order I broke was posting in this topic, and even that was just the spy results! TOP has no problem with it so why you still crying?[/quote]
I wouldn't exactly say that. However, as long as you decide to go to war or join an alliance at war, we won't interrupt the process.

[quote name='Gofast2006' timestamp='1320457459' post='2839169']
So basically it was nations in other alliances helping Vlad out by spying on nations. Yes, warchests should be confidential during times of peace, which is what NPL is in. In times of war, it might be different.
[/quote]

DUH !!!!!!!!

Well if your MoE would have stayed quite, out of this thread and not cried about warchest being posted especially when it wasn't his alliances info being posted. You wouldn't of had this problem in the first place.

Then if that wasn't enough he was trying to debate economics with guys on the OWF that are far more knowledgeable than he is.

But what do I know i'm only 25k ns :smug:

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1320378834' post='2838199']
You just don't want to end up on the wrong side of a convict :awesome:
[/quote]

In front of....behind....pretty much [i]any[/i] side of a convict is a bad choice.

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1320475496' post='2839459']
Ordo Paradoxia continues their war on the battlefields with GOD, but they have already won the propaganda war. This kind of thing reminds me of Vox Populi's persistancy in chipping away at the NPO and Co.
[/quote]
Not only that, but they have indirectly made a joke out of NPL without even trying

This thread has so much win in it. I am keeping my hands on the sides of my head while I read to make sure my head doesn't explode with glee.

Trollers, CN drama, member expulsions, 'confidential' warchests exposed, and the occasional buffoon buying up labor camps with 999 infra. I am watching a CN Soap unfold before my eyes

Replied to a quoted post before I finished the thread.. Here's what it was:
[spoiler][quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320346435' post='2837764']
No no no, don't avoid the question mate, just answer it. The information Vlad has gained is classified, period.
[/quote]

Seriously, wut? How the heck do you think that anything that you can gain from an in-game action, oh say, lobbing some spies from your nation at your adversaries to gain information that will help you defeat them, is classified? I don't seem to be able to grasp your reasoning here. Perhaps you might be caught up on the word "warchest" so let me adjust it for you just a smidgeon. When Vlad sent out his in-game spies, which is a mechanism of the game, to gain information from the opponent that he's fighting, he wanted to know how much financial surplus they had in their nation so that he could know how much longer they'd hold up.

During "normal" war (Alliance v. Alliance) I'm confident that this procedure is completed many times. So, are you butt hurt that the normal procedure of not posting every byte of information isn't being followed bere? Procedures change, bud. The way things are done change. I remember when the globally accepted tech deal was 3/150. Then I remember briefly when it was 3/50, and if someone did a 3/100 everyone scrambled to fill the seller up. That was just a change in the way things were done.

Vlad decided to change the way things were done with his particular war. I doubt it can catch on in normal war fare, but why not let it happen in this smaller setting?

tl;dr Explain to me since I'm missing it how in-game spy attacks against someone you're at war with = classified, when classified usually = forum sensitive information[/spoiler]

EDIT: NPL, ya'll really should read the rules that your high gov alleges he posted. Gofast, you've posted a bunch of times in this thread since that order went out. Are you gonna be kicked just like Sarm?

Edited by Anson

I have a quick question! Lately I was sent 50 tech from a nation within NPL! 50 tech as a war gift, I naturally accept but the question pops up! With all that has happened it seems NPL is backing our war with GOD? Look for yourselves:

http://www.cybernations.net/aid_information.asp?Nation_ID=114691

Maybe NPL is just putting on a front to make it look good while really they want the demise of GOD also! Something to help stir the pot and feed the gossip queens?

[quote name='Solomon' timestamp='1320604860' post='2840324']
I have a quick question! Lately I was sent 50 tech from a nation within NPL! 50 tech as a war gift, I naturally accept but the question pops up! With all that has happened it seems NPL is backing our war with GOD? Look for yourselves:

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/aid_information.asp?Nation_ID=114691"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=114691[/url]

Maybe NPL is just putting on a front to make it look good while really they want the demise of GOD also! Something to help stir the pot and feed the gossip queens?
[/quote]

You should've stopped a long time ago.

[quote name='Solomon' timestamp='1320604860' post='2840324']

http://www.cybernations.net/aid_information.asp?Nation_ID=114691

[/quote]

I love you Solomon and wish you the best of luck in your vendetta against the world.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1320351247' post='2837856']
So this must be why NPL is so horrible. The advice from their econ minister is, "as long as your money goes up you are doing something right!"
[/quote]
I've been rolling with no trades since BiPolar and my money keeps going up!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1320353473' post='2837909']
Every single time that I see Vladimir talking in IRC he is talking about this, so he should really having fun.
[/quote]
I can confirm.
RL logs: (I promise)
[quote]
<Janosik> dude, this weekend was so sweet. After the Bama game I got wasted with some bros and we were hitting up sorority row
<VladimirStukov> I just got off 6 CM's
<VladimirStukov> oh man my nuke did so much damage
<VladimirStukov> HAHAHHAHAHA I spied him below the 10m mark, owned
<VladimirStukov> gonna declare on another
<Janosik> we were inviting all these girls back to our place, kept inviting different ones every couple of minutes. what happened was they all ended up showing at our place, it was awesome
<Janosik> are you even listening?
<VladimirStukov> look at what D34th said, mega doosh
<VladimirStukov> ahh nice, I peeled off another 40 infra with my GA
<VladimirStukov> I need to temp for more uranium
<VladimirStukov> my raiding is starting to pay for my military purchases
<Janosik> srsly bro...
<VladimirStukov> now I need to update the damage totals. today was good
[/quote]

[quote]
<D34th> hey
<Janosik> sup
<D34th> has Vlad been talking about me?
<Janosik> umm no, not really
<D34th> I feel like he's been ignoring me... he doesn't respond to my queries or anything
<D34th> it seems like he doesn't have time for me anymore, with all this GOD war stuff
<Janosik> ok
<D34th> How is he?
<Janosik> fine I guess
<D34th> Could you tell him to talk to me sometime? I'm going to make a post on the owf and see if that gets his attention.
[/quote]

-------------------------------

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1320360971' post='2837973']
Wow. Nice going Vlad.

You should total up how much all that lost infra is worth. THIS is how to go rogue.
[/quote]
way too variable. but if there was an average infra level of infra lost we could make an estimate.

Wow, ignoring your old friends because of this war, Stukov? Can't you see what war does to poeple?! How much more of this senseless destruction do we have to see before people learn to just love each other in peace and harmony!

Edited by NoFish

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1320791022' post='2841849']
Wow, ignoring your old friends because of this war, Stukov? Can't you see what war does to poeple?! How much more of this senseless destruction do we have to see before people learn to just love each other in peace and harmony!
[/quote]
I've heard Vlad is taking surrenders. ;)