GOD War Update

Vladimir Stukov II

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320350377' post='2837837']
You have a style of debate that acutely reminds me of a certain kind of mythical creature that lives under a bridge. Said creature tends to violently assault sheep. That is all.[/quote]

Why are you bringing up Pansy? Olympus has nothing to do with this.

EDIT: grammar is our friend

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='Solomon' timestamp='1320374710' post='2838132']
Vladimir Stukov mind if I join your cause? I seem to have been expelled from NPL for returning a favor! I have nothing bad to say about the group, I really enjoyed my time there and wish them no ill will!
[/quote]

Sure, check your private messages.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1320374130' post='2838124']
I think that by "retirement," you mean "I lost the election."
[/quote]

To be fair, it's not like I ran my alliance into the ground before my time was up :).

Vladimir Stukov mind if I join your cause? I seem to have been expelled from NPL for returning a favor! I have nothing bad to say about the group, I really enjoyed my time there and wish them no ill will!
[/quote]

This thread just keeps on giving.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320374971' post='2838139']
To be fair, it's not like I ran my alliance into the ground before my time was up :).
[/quote]

You came pretty close.

And yes, I do see what you tried to do there. Failure. Try again some other time.

[/quote]
Dare I say, a cultural victory for Vlad's roguery?

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1320375109' post='2838144']

And yes, I do see what you tried to do there. Failure. Try again some other time.
[/quote]

Well, you sort of set yourself up there. :blush:

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1320374072' post='2838121']
This action was not condoned by the Nuclear Proliferation League, and the ruler Solomon is no longer a member of the Nuclear Proliferation League. We don't tolerate our members acting like asshats, as such Solomon is hereby expelled. I apologize for the bit of drama this caused. As someone stated previously in this thread, two wrongs do not make a right. If anyone has any questions regarding this, please visit me at #npl on coldfront.

Thank you for your time,

KemMo
Prime Minister
Nuclear Proliferation League
[/quote]

You kicked out your largest member, who put him self on the line to defend your honor, because you're afraid of causing drama? Pathetic

Also Londo, you're making some pretty unfair assumptions. Just pointing out Olympus only has 26 WRCs and MCXA has 35. Am I now supposed to realize that sheep !@#$% leading your alliance is worse than both Xiph and SCY? ;)

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320375877' post='2838157']
You kicked out your largest member, who put him self on the line to defend your honor, because you're afraid of causing drama? Pathetic

[/quote]

Yes, because the world wasn't salivating at the proposition of TOP hitting NPL over this for the past few pages.

I wonder what TOP will do to this individual now?

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320376069' post='2838158']
Yes, because the world wasn't salivating at the proposition of TOP hitting NPL over this for the past few pages.

[/quote]

He is now a member of Ordo Paradoxia and any attack on his nation means certain death. :war:

[/quote]

I am hoping my allies see the giant balls this gentleman has in defending what was his alliance, and leave him be.

[/quote]

Why should TOP punish someone for following orders? ^_^

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1320376141' post='2838159']
Now playing the roll of Vulpes, MHA's very own:

MYTH!
[/quote]

I think this was intended to be a slight or something.

:unsure:

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320375877' post='2838157']

Also Londo, you're making some pretty unfair assumptions. Just pointing out Olympus only has 26 WRCs and MCXA has 35. Am I now supposed to realize that sheep !@#$% leading your alliance is worse than both Xiph and SCY? ;)
[/quote]
I am :)
It's terrible, we should have at least 50 <_<

and those 6 missing MP's is a horrid thing :mad: