GOD War Update

Vladimir Stukov II

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320376069' post='2838158']
Yes, because the world wasn't salivating at the proposition of TOP hitting NPL over this for the past few pages.

I wonder what TOP will do to this individual now?
[/quote]

Please explain how this makes my statement untrue.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1320376427' post='2838167']
I am :)
[/quote]

You may be terrible, but at least you're not English!

Yea you can quote that if you want :)

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320376917' post='2838173']
Please explain how this makes my statement untrue.

You may be terrible, but at least you're not English!

Yea you can quote that if you want :)
[/quote]

Maybe I'm being pedantic but I think you're downplaying the significance of what would have happened had they not. That's all!
Sure, people can say lots of things after the fact, but who are we trying to fool here, exactly?

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320377201' post='2838176']
Maybe I'm being pedantic but I think you're downplaying the significance of what would have happened had they not. That's all!
Sure, people can say lots of things after the fact, but who are we trying to fool here, exactly?
[/quote]

I think we all know what would have happened. Which is why I think it's pathetic. They'd rather watch a loyal member go than to lose a little infra. That's if TOP even decided to hit them.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320377319' post='2838179']
I think we all know what would have happened. Which is why I think it's pathetic. They'd rather watch a loyal member go than to lose a little infra. That's if TOP even decided to hit them.
[/quote]

I was unaware loyalty and suicidal were two qualities that went hand in hand. You can be loyal and not actively attempt to get your alliance rolled or as one member who knew of his intentions from outside of NPL pointed out, "wanting to stir up trouble." That actually speaks of other qualities, but that is not the purpose of this thread. Actually, in an ironic way it is.

Have fun Stukov. I'm sure Xiphosis is enjoying this just as much as you are.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320377319' post='2838179']
[/quote]

Loyal and very giving! Just sayin! check my aid slots

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320377553' post='2838184']
I was unaware loyalty and suicidal were two qualities that went hand in hand. You can be loyal and not actively attempt to get your alliance rolled or as one member who knew of his intentions from outside of NPL pointed out, "wanting to stir up trouble." That actually speaks of other qualities, but that is not the purpose of this thread. Actually, in an ironic way it is.

Have fun Stukov. I'm sure Xiphosis is enjoying this just as much as you are.
[/quote]

To be honest, I just saw it as NPL returning a favour. Would of been disappointing to of seen TOP move against it, though I highly doubted they actually would.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320377553' post='2838184']

[/quote]

So in other words they're loyal as long as it's convenient. K gotcha....

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1320377805' post='2838188']
To be honest, I just saw it as NPL returning a favour. Would of been disappointing to of seen TOP move against it, though I highly doubted they actually would.
[/quote]
This is me agreeing with Nutkase

End of Days people, End of Days.

Don't be ridiculous, folks. We wouldn't have rolled NPL over a mutual case of gather intelligence. They did what they considered fine with Solomon and we shall do the same with BEazy. I think it's pretty straightforward.

But this thread delivers on so many levels, please continue.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1320379941' post='2838211']
Don't be ridiculous, folks. We wouldn't have rolled NPL over a mutual case of gather intelligence. They did what they considered fine and we shall do the same with BEazy. I think it's pretty straightforward.

[/quote]

This is CN, there's no room for people being rational here. :mad:

Don't be ridiculous, folks. We wouldn't have rolled NPL over a mutual case of gather intelligence. They did what they considered fine with Solomon and we shall do the same with BEazy. I think it's pretty straightforward.

[/quote]

Roll BEazy

[/quote]Life isn't fair, Yev. NPL needs to learn this lessom.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320376069' post='2838158']
Yes, because the world wasn't salivating at the proposition of TOP hitting NPL over this for the past few pages.

I wonder what TOP will do to this individual now?
[/quote]

You're pathetic. Any time something politically polarizing has occurred, your go to response has always been that "alliance x" is "salivating" for an action to occur. Never mind the fact that it's, you know, a perfectly reprehensible action and there is full reason to act. Every action, in your mind, has always been bait for a greater action or greater cause. You're ability to cower and play the victim card has amused me for the longest time, but the only thing funnier than your actions is your belief that people are actually feeding into that party line. Here's a little hint dude - no one is.