Vladimir Stukov II

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1320382862' post='2838228']
Keep your members in line?
[/quote]

There are just some you can't control, and that's what happened here. I'm sure most of you know what I speak of.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320381243' post='2838220']
You're pathetic. Any time something politically polarizing has occurred, your go to response has always been that "alliance x" is "salivating" for an action to occur. Never mind the fact that it's, you know, a perfectly reprehensible action and there is full reason to act. Every action, in your mind, has always been bait for a greater action or greater cause. You're ability to cower and play the victim card has amused me for the longest time, but the only thing funnier than your actions is your belief that people are actually feeding into that party line. Here's a little hint dude - no one is.
[/quote]

Provide me with the examples I've done this "Any time, something politically polarizing has occurred," thing . Here, I'll save you some time: You won't. In fact, I'm on record that Non Grata, an alliance I haven't seen eye to eye with was within its rights to hit UPN. How is observing that there was two pages of taunting NPL before NPL made its statement and only when the moment passed the baiting ceased polarizing? Where did I say "TOP is acting unjustly?" I was commenting on the fact that everyone was creaming themselves over a situation that was going to and did fizzle out a whole thirty minutes later, which was later confirmed. I made a comment that those whom were cheering for the destruction of this now former member suddenly changed to suit their hypocrisy.

I'm flattered that you believe you know how I think or are amused and feel the need to posture after I post.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnET4RKXx5k&ob=av3n"]
Yeah I think you're cute, but really you should know, I just came to say hello.[/url]

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320383025' post='2838231']
Provide me with the examples I've done this "Any time, something politically polarizing has occurred," thing . Here, I'll save you some time: You won't. In fact, I'm on record that Non Grata, an alliance I haven't seen eye to eye with was within its rights to hit UPN. How is observing that there was two pages of taunting NPL before NPL made its statement and only when the moment passed the baiting ceased polarizing? Where did I say "TOP is acting unjustly?" I was commenting on the fact that everyone was creaming themselves over a situation that was going to and did fizzle out a whole thirty minutes later, which was later confirmed. I made a comment that those whom were cheering for the destruction of this now former member suddenly changed to suit their hypocrisy.

I'm flattered that you believe you know how I think or are amused and feel the need to posture after I post.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnET4RKXx5k&ob=av3n"]
Yeah I think you're cute, but really you should know, I just came to say hello.[/url]
[/quote]
Big words from the MHA.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320383025' post='2838231']
I made a comment that those whom were cheering for the destruction of this now former member suddenly changed to suit their hypocrisy.
[/quote]

No you didn't. You were talking to me, and I haven't changed my opinion at all about this former member. Spies are bad and so are rogues.

I on the other hand was trying to get everyone to recognize just how awful NPL was. I mean at least Legion isn't afraid of possibly fighting a losing war after being antagonized. NPL on the other hand cuts a loyal member so they don't have to.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1320382862' post='2838228']
Keep your members in line?
[/quote]

Said member was warned what not to do and still did it. We expelled him. His actions do not represent the NPL and had I arived to this thread sooner this one would have been nipped in the bud way back at page 1. Please continue your thread there's really little I can do at this point that will prove very constructive here but by all means if you ever want to chat to us we always welcome visitors over at #npl or our forums at www.npl-alliance.net

If you do need to speak with NPL high gov about any issues please direct your quearys or PM's to KemMo, Morjon or Myself.

Cheers :)

It's not all that shocking that a nation with a ton of tech and a ton of money can cause trouble by attacking the lower ranks of an alliance where he outmatches them heavily. I pretty much did that to the Mushroom Kingdom/LOST/GOONS/Athens members for the last three months of the DH war. Get up to 35-40k or so ns, fight down to about 20ish, buy back to enough to get to 35-40k, rinse and repeat. With full wonders and a decent tech advantage you can make life miserable for nations in that range in a big hurry. In a few rounds Vlad will be either out of tech or having to spend copious amounts of his war chest on tech. GOD's lower tier will be well nuked. Everyone wins.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320384802' post='2838241']
I on the other hand was trying to get everyone to recognize just how awful NPL was. I mean at least Legion isn't afraid of possibly fighting a losing war after being antagonized. NPL on the other hand cuts a loyal member so they don't have to.
[/quote]

You don't have the full story regarding the expulsion, none of you do. We made a topic in the main area of our forum warning members not to retaliate the said member responded with the spy intel and then proceeded to post it here. Now I'd like to believe you all know deep down that is more then grounds for expulsion, we don't tolerate direct defiance and nonsense of the sort.

So just continue to try and make us look bad, I won't acknowledge any of you after this post.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1320371231' post='2838081']
It's not really a loophole, I've literally spent over 3 years focusing heavily on warchest. I had over $2 billion in November 2008. Put that much time into something and you should get a pay off.
[/quote]
Good point. I guess that kind of self-discipline should be rewarded somehow.

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1320386037' post='2838247']
You don't have the full story regarding the expulsion, none of you do. We made a topic in the main area of our forum warning members not to retaliate the said member responded with the spy intel and then proceeded to post it here. Now I'd like to believe you all know deep down that is more then grounds for expulsion, we don't tolerate direct defiance and nonsense of the sort.

So just continue to try and make us look bad, I won't acknowledge any of you after this post.
[/quote]

Fair enough

[/quote]

You obviously didn't see your other member go off the handle at everyone.

[/quote]
We don't need to try making you look bad. You're doing a great job yourself.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1320393004' post='2838276']
This thread has left me speechless!
Who are you, and what happened to Boring Bob??
[/quote]

Seems all it needed, was a little push. ;)

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1320374950' post='2838138']
I hope there is a nomination for funniest thread of the year!
[/quote]

Came here to say this, will have to settle for seconding the nomination.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320376069' post='2838158']
I wonder what TOP will do to this individual now?
[/quote]

You know how touchy people can get about using up war slots of someone at war with an alliance, if TOP went after him then GOD might get upset :o

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1320389890' post='2838260']
You obviously didn't see your other member go off the handle at everyone.
[/quote]

It has been seen and delt with in private. Feel free to drop me a PM if there is anything specific I can help you with however.

[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6b/Ron_Swanson.jpg/220px-Ron_Swanson.jpg[/img]
[b]Dark Templar Spokesman Ron Swanson Official Announcement[/b][/center]

Ladies and Gentlemen of Planet Bob,

I feel that we're losing focus here. Vladimir Stukov is engaging the Global Order of Darkness with high-yield thermonuclear weapons. That is a [u]wonderful[/u] thing. I'm sure some of you have been watching videos of the nuclear blasts on video streaming websites. My personal favorite is Nuketube.com. They show only original video with sound recorded at the site. I know some people go in for pretentious remixes of video and or sound, but I'm a purist. I like my nuclear footage unadulterated, and Nuketube delivers. Stukov's work is there on display for all to see, and let me tell you, it is spectacular. It's always a pleasure to watch a craftsman at work.

We're also losing sight of another wonderful thing: Mr. Stukov has gotten another nation to join his alliance. This means yet another nation will soon be engaging the Global Order of Darkness with high-yield thermonuclear weapons. That makes me smile. How about you? Enjoy it or don't, I don't care. Just please don't take away from the work this fine nation is about to do alongside Mr. Stukov.

Grab a few donuts, sit back, and enjoy the show,

Ron Swanson
Dark Templar Spokesman
Not Spokesperson, [u]Spokesman[/u].

Edited by zzzptm

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320343681' post='2837714']
Incorrect. In other words, subtract the separate facts that one gained his information from forums and the other gained his information in spy attacks and you have the same thing: classified information being brought out here and shown off.
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Posting classified information about an alliance is considered by many an act of war. But here's what you dont seem to get. Ordo Paradoxia [b]is already at war[/b] with GOD.

Acts of war committed during peace-time are objectionable - but when you are at war they are normal and expected. That's actually what it means to be 'at war' after all. This is really basic stuff and it's just hilarious to think that some posters really dont understand it.

Of course Doc's point holds as well - breaching confidentiality of a forum you have been given access to is treachery, above and beyond any other issues. There is no treachery involved when the information is obtained as OP has been doing however.

Anyhoo.

[b]@Vlad[/b] - I have been right where you are and I know how much fun you are having. You might want to give your opponents mercy before much longer though - a lot of other folk want a shot at them too after all.