GOD War Update

Vladimir Stukov II

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320351809' post='2837871']
So, what, I'm supposed to throw away my principles, swallow my pride, and stop arguing here? [/quote]

After reading through this thread I would have to say the answer is yes, most definitely. Its not so much a question of swallowing your pride but leaving with some pride intact. If you take a moment and re-read the thread you might see what I mean.

This has been a great read. Vlad killing things. That NPL guy getting a case of the stupids and making a complete fool of himself and his alliance. GOD getting rolled. And now some guy from Ares who wants to give the NPL guy a run for his money as face palmer of the year. I give this 10 out of 10 and can only hope it contiues. The Bad is amused.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320342699' post='2837697']
Well, yeah, derp. Wouldn't you have an issue with someone going rogue on MK?
[/quote]
I actually bribe people to go to war against MK.

Anyway, be quiet. Grown ups are talking, and I'm positive I've smoked crack rocks bigger than your alliance.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1320367204' post='2838035']
[b]You're[/b] cause is worthless buddy ;)

Edit- Alright I'm going to edit this to teach you a little something, lets take what I said little guy:

"worthless cause"

Worthless (dictionary.com)- without worth; of no use, importance, or value; good-for-nothing: a worthless person; a worthless contract.
Cause (dictionary.com)- a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result; the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?

"A" was referring to guess who, you and your 'alliance'.

So lets put the two and two together, Without worth; of no use, importance, or value...good-for-nothing....should I continue? And then cause, A person... exists in such a way that some specific thing happens....

Tl;dr, [b]you are worthless cause[/b], don't try and use language to try and get out of it.
[/quote]

Since you are pulling out the dictionary, does it offer lessons on the correct use of the possessive form of [i]you[/i]? Stop trying to sound smart. You just look like a blithering moron. I would not have even nitpicked your grammar if you had just left your post as it was before the edit.

What I have learned from this topic is the following:
GOD should continue to not post and shut its allies up or GOD should post and shut its allies up.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote]Originality is overrated. If something works, there's no need to come up with an alternative. Incidentally, using "so original" as a retort is ... not original at all.

Also,[/quote]

So you are telling people to be unoriginal lol...

And thanks for the grammar correction.

[quote]Keep digging, gentlemen. We're going to be in China by the time this thread's run its course. [/quote]

Funny that YOU are saying this lol, I'm getting laughs today.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1320368322' post='2838054']

Anyway, be quiet. Grown ups are talking, and I'm positive I've smoked crack rocks bigger than your alliance.
[/quote]

I'VE SEEN HIM

[img]http://dailybail.com/storage/_Tyrone20Biggums.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1285901934218[/img]

Edited by Kzoppistan

It is a shame everyone fell on Vlad's propaganda trap.

This thread is merely aimed at hiding Ordo Paradoxia greatest defeat: you guys failed to stagger Xiphosis properly and let him slip into peace mode. Your cause is now worthless.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1320368574' post='2838059']
So you are telling people to be unoriginal lol...

And thanks for the grammar correction.

[/quote]
No, I'm telling [i]you[/i] that simply because it was not original does not make it invalid. Additionally, I'm also pointing out that you yourself are not original, and are thus being hypocritical in your post. Would you like any further clarifications?

[quote name='dem61s' timestamp='1320368923' post='2838062']
It is a shame everyone fell on Vlad's propaganda trap.

This thread is merely aimed at hiding Ordo Paradoxia greatest defeat: you guys failed to stagger Xiphosis properly and let him slip into peace mode. Your cause is now worthless.
[/quote]

Those whose turn it was to stagger him know who they are and the weight of their shame lies fully on their own heads. They know who they are, hiding behind political posturing while preening their shallow lust for infra.

A guiding theory behind the creation of Ordo Paradoxia is a healthy disdain for politics and infra, coupled with an aggressive agenda and a warchest to back it up.

[quote]1. http://www.cybernati...Nation_ID=47817
Big Z of Republic of Z: $6,650,849,675[/quote]
Glad we didn't have a showdown Big Z. :blink:

Reminds me I need to head back over yonder when I get the time....rather enjoying our debates.

I still don't like rogues, no matter who they hit. Warchests and 1k infra nuke turrets are a bit of a loophole imo anyway. Rather see widescale war with 2 or 3-way coordination. Although with *almost* everyone being afraid of war, I can understand why people rogue.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Believland. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Shinto
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/31/2011 5:29:27 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/16/2011
Total Money: $1,505,386,314
Technology: 8,405.67 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/3/2011 7:49:08 PM
Trade Partners: Schills, Shadoon, WeDontMatter, seca111, Ghuxalia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 927
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 5
Submarines: 7
Aircraft Carriers: 7

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1320369537' post='2838065']
Glad we didn't have a showdown Big Z. :blink:

Reminds me I need to head back over yonder when I get the time....rather enjoying our debates.

I still don't like rogues, no matter who they hit. Warchests and 1k infra nuke turrets are a bit of a loophole imo anyway. Rather see widescale war with 2 or 3-way coordination. Although with *almost* everyone being afraid of war, I can understand why people rogue.
[/quote]

It's not really a loophole, I've literally spent over 3 years focusing heavily on warchest. I had over $2 billion in November 2008. Put that much time into something and you should get a pay off.

[quote name='Solomon' timestamp='1320371041' post='2838079']
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Believland. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Navy Vessels:

[/quote]

NPL posting confidential TOP warchests on the OWF? Sounds like a CB to me.

[quote name='Solomon' timestamp='1320371041' post='2838079']

Navy Vessels:

[/quote]

I like BEazy (he's a good guy) so I hope you get rolled. The rest of this thread is honestly kind of boring. :/

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1320371934' post='2838091']
Come on, NPL.

2 wrongs don't make a right.
[img]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/no%20no%20no/grand/Shaking_head.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I'm just waiting for Vulpes Inculta to come here and berate his alliance mate.