An Important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1318819821' post='2826703']
One has to wonder if RIA will puff out their chests and stand behind SOS in this war endeavor as they did in SOS's last war.

I'm doubtful.

Also, its a terrible shame that this didn't come before Locke parted ways with SOS.
[/quote]
We downgraded.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1318819176' post='2826683']
This is a declaration of war without a reason, it is conflict without cause, it is a statement of war simply because Non Grata decided to go to war. I will never understand the celebration of war without justification, perhaps someone could explain it to me.

This is nothing more than a larger alliance picking on a weaker one for no reason whatsoever. I await the world's response, but I hold no hope for what it may be.
[/quote]

Oh...my...

For a second I felt like I was back in 2007.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1318820273' post='2826728']
We downgraded.
[/quote]

That has like, absolutely nothing to do with it.

Remember when SOS hit NsO and RIA was there saying that anybody who hit them would have to deal with RIA?
Where is your eagerness for war these days?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1318820472' post='2826735']
That has like, absolutely nothing to do with it.

Remember when SOS hit NsO and RIA was there saying that anybody who hit them would have to deal with RIA?
Where is your eagerness for war these days?
[/quote]

Maybe there was a reason they downgraded, and a reason to no longer let SOS be ridiculous while hiding behind them.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1318820808' post='2826747']
Perhaps... this isn't about SF?
[/quote]

Way to crush people's dreams man.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1318818976' post='2826671']
The CB is that you don't like SOS.

Couldn't you have done better?
[/quote]
Myth, didnt you support the DH pre-empt on NPO? i cant recall honestly.

either way if you're going to come out and say "we dont like you" and smack someone. then you should be hailed

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1318819371' post='2826688']
I got from the OP it was for the following:

Poaching members (okay yeah I had to stop and go what? on that one).
Falsifying documentation to implicate NG?
NG doesn't like SOS

Did I miss something and if I didn't... how is any of that invalid?
[/quote]

Don't ya know Brehon? Declaring without a valid CB is all the rage these days. Get with the picture man! ^_^:P

Also, to people in general, guys, I thought that everybody established this a few months back when SOS declared war on NsO: Poaching is not a valid CB! Please don't try to pass it off as one. As for the rest, well *shrug* I'm sure that they :wub: you guys too.

Edited by ShotgunWilly

Skipping the first one (poaching) again I am unsure what is invalid. If SOS did indeed falsify something to implicate NG, that is valid. The world made "I don't like you" valid. Anyone who says "I don't like you" is invalid can seriously go blow considering CN history in the past year.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1318821043' post='2826753']
Maybe there was a reason they downgraded, and a reason to no longer let SOS be ridiculous while hiding behind them.
[/quote]

Yes, that may be.

I guess what I'm curious about is this, in the past RIA had allowed SOS to act ridiculously and to hide behind them. What changed? I don't know how SOS could possibly have become any more ridiculous over the course of the last few months.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1318821460' post='2826760']
Yes, that may be.

I guess what I'm curious about is this, in the past RIA had allowed SOS to act ridiculously and to hide behind them. What changed? I don't know how SOS could possibly have become any more ridiculous over the course of the last few months.
[/quote]
RIA lost the luxury of protecting liabilities when the world started slavering for SF's blood.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1318821460' post='2826760']
Yes, that may be.

[/quote]
Haven't you been paying attention?

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1318821407' post='2826759']
Skipping the first one (poaching) again I am unsure what is invalid. If SOS did indeed falsify something to implicate NG, that is valid. The world made "I don't like you" valid. Anyone who says "I don't like you" is invalid can seriously go blow considering CN history in the past year.
[/quote]

look man, i presented a list! a bonafide list of stuff. i dont understand why you need to pick it apart and say what's valid or what isn't valid. for what it's worth, that list could have gone on for miles and miles. i tried to talk to Arrnea about it but he can't be bothered. all this skepticism and lack of support from the world stage is a little concerning.

for crying out loud man, you should be thanking me!!!