WHY HATE THE LEGION ?

SonicPluto

Legion   

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets look at the most recent of events.

You went to peace mode like the rest of the coalition and then refused to leave it.
You refuse to hit targets you were asked to hit by your coalition.
You agreed to pay a large chunk of the reps owed by NPO's allies, and you cant even get that done so youve had to beg Invicta to do so

I do not so much believe that there is still hate for the Legion since most of the people who are old enough to have those reasons are long gone and forgotten. Though the problem is two fold; on one hand you have a lack of continued presence on the official forums which allows everyone else to create an image of the Legion as they see fit (see the NSO replies above). On the other you have wasted potential, which is far more worse. In all honesty the Legion is a great alliance that has survived despite the best efforts of outside and a few inside influences, that is until you try and do something with them.

The Legions biggest enemy is not an outside AA it is our own moral high ground mentality mixed with a dash of xenophobic outlook that stagnates our internal growth.

Hate as a word is far overused in common language a more befitting term would be disappointment.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1316629956' post='2805378']
I do not so much believe that there is still hate for the Legion since most of the people who are old enough to have those reasons are long gone and forgotten. Though the problem is two fold; on one hand you have a lack of continued presence on the official forums which allows everyone else to create an image of the Legion as they see fit (see the NSO replies above). On the other you have wasted potential, which is far more worse. In all honesty the Legion is a great alliance that has survived despite the best efforts of outside and a few inside influences, that is until you try and do something with them.

The Legions biggest enemy is not an outside AA it is our own moral high ground mentality mixed with a dash of xenophobic outlook that stagnates our internal growth.

Hate as a word is far overused in common language a more befitting term would be disappointment.
[/quote]
Close enough, not right, but on the right track, please tell me you are part of the gov there, please?

I do not so much believe that there is still hate for the Legion since most of the people who are old enough to have those reasons are long gone and forgotten. Though the problem is two fold; on one hand you have a lack of continued presence on the official forums which [b]allows everyone else to create an image of the Legion as they see fit (see the NSO replies above)[/b]. On the other you have wasted potential, which is far more worse. In all honesty the Legion is a great alliance that has survived despite the best efforts of outside and a few inside influences, that is until you try and do something with them.

[/quote]

Except - we didn't create the image. You did. We only describe what we see.

... And poke your half-rotted carcass with a stick ...

Indeed tho - 'hate' is definitely not the case.

[/quote]

NSO has literally every reason to hate you guys. If you're going to try and pretend you aren't a pile of !@#$, targeting the comments made by NSO members isn't a good way to start.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1316647472' post='2805527']
[color="#0000FF"]Do not give yourself so much credit. Legion is not worthy of my hate.[/color]
[/quote]

Which you so [i]aptly[/i] prove with your numerous and lengthy responses in many anti-Legion threads.

Also, did Tiber Septim ever deliver my message to you? If he didn't, I will not be pleased. :mad: