WHY HATE THE LEGION ?

SonicPluto

Legion   

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317528292' post='2813703']
Frankly, the opportunity to kick the !@#$ out of an alliance that has been badgering us non-stop for the last several months without allied interference would be payment enough.

While I'm only a simple rank-and-file, I will be lobbying extensively to see this take place.

I'm sure our governments will be speaking to each other soon.
[/quote]
Wow, you've even picked up the Legion victim complex, guess their culture corps works at least. I'm afraid what you call badgering was in fact just Legion's wild accusations backfiring on itself. If you had never accused us of spying, we would have never had the occasion to prove you wrong, and then proceed to make fools out of you. Besides some posts out here, that was the only contact we've had with Legion since the end of the Doomhouse war. Sorry for badgering you non-stop for months though!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317529475' post='2813709']
Wow, you've even picked up the Legion victim complex, guess their culture corps works at least. I'm afraid what you call badgering was in fact just Legion's wild accusations backfiring on itself. If you had never accused us of spying, we would have never had the occasion to prove you wrong, and then proceed to make fools out of you. Besides some posts out here, that was the only contact we've had with Legion since the end of the Doomhouse war. Sorry for badgering you non-stop for months though!
[/quote]

Who accused you of spying on us? I don't recall that. What are you trying to say?

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317527517' post='2813696']
In our defense, Im pretty sure for an opportunity to roll the Legion, we'd gladly waive our treaty obligations for a 1v1 with you all.

[/quote]
I doubt an NSO v. Legion war would happen but I would add that the terms also include 30 or more days of war.

A short war would not be long enough to test who is better or who has a stronger will.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317529765' post='2813711']
I doubt an NSO v. Legion war would happen but I would add that the terms also include 30 or more days of war.

A short war would not be long enough to test who is better or who has a stronger will.
[/quote]
Staying in Peace Mode for 30 days+ would really $%&@ their collections.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317529765' post='2813711']

[/quote]
Why do we even need to test that? Generally speaking, the NSO has a habit being hit, then dusting itself off and rebuilding without so much as batting an eyelash.

Whereas the Legion seems to be content to allow itself to act as a perpetual vassal state. It's no contest, really.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317530092' post='2813714']
Why do we even need to test that? Generally speaking, the NSO has a habit being hit, then dusting itself off and rebuilding without so much as batting an eyelash.

Whereas the Legion seems to be content to allow itself to act as a perpetual vassal state. It's no contest, really.
[/quote]
NSO has will but your war chests are probably on par with Legion. Test that.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317518245' post='2813622']
S[b]adly we do not have Sonic Pluto in VE to tell us this.[/b] Also, there was little reason for us to risk it. Tetris is also MDP'd to NSO, and we'd love to take the two of them on versus us, but between the two of them, they have powerful friends that allow them to do this.

But, as the history of Bob has shown, if alliance (leaders) continue to act like asses, it'll come back to haunt them. It's just a matter of time.
[/quote]

So do your own spying ....... You know how.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317529682' post='2813710']
Who accused you of spying on us? I don't recall that. What are you trying to say?
[/quote]
I'm saying that your claim that we've been harassing you non-stop is ridiculous. I'm also saying that if Legion hadn't accused us of spying on them in the wake of the DH war, there would be no NSO-Legion feud, and we would never have had the opportunity to humiliate you by posting all those spy reports obtained from other sources. I'm saying that perhaps if you stopped blaming those mean NSO people for your problems, and looked at the root causes, you might have better success. Bluster and incompetence is not a good combination.

Better question: Why is this still open?

The OP seems to have changed his mind and this seems to have devolved into off topic discussion, mostly of a [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105532"]certain other thread[/url], go post there. This one's locked.