WHY HATE THE LEGION ?

SonicPluto

Legion   

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1316783195' post='2806649']
I don't hate the legion, I love them. In fact last war I gained nation strength fighting them. Instead of focusing on spying my nukes or even money reserves they focused on trying to spy away my infra then ran aircraft dog attacks on me. It wasn't just one nation with this tactic but rounds and rounds of them. LOL
[/quote]

Woulda been nice if GOONS had of taken a lesson from the Masters :v:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1316755750' post='2806561']
You stated your reps were 2b and then 500m.. that is incorrect. Your portion was 1B. The "twist" I am referring to you was your, in the end, allowing (asking, they asked you either way.. foolish) to pick up 1/2 of your reps. I do know it.

Yeah 11 the one day and now 34 good on you. May you pay it faster than you did to GOONS.
[/quote]
The speed of their repayment to us is slightly my fault as well. At the current time I have only given them the first targets for 17 slots, and will be giving them another list today or tomorrow.

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1316761475' post='2806599']
Legion is dumb as !@#$. Post-Swampy, they chased away their only competent member (Lord Fingolfin) and refuse to do anything but stick their own heads up their ass and complain about how there is an unpleasant odor.

Edit: And this is coming from a Legion founder.
[/quote]

Hey! I take offense at that. I consider myself fairly competent! :P

@Legion - I'm not gonna tell you what to do. I spent years banging my head against that wall and I'm not going to start again.

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1316807836' post='2806842']
Hey! I take offense at that. I consider myself fairly competent! :P

@Legion - I'm not gonna tell you what to do. I spent years banging my head against that wall and I'm not going to start again.
[/quote]

You're in a much better place now.

@Legion - Stop chasing good members that actually want to make a difference away... it's just dumb.

[quote name='SonicPluto' timestamp='1316504765' post='2804415']
Hey I'm not that old - 20day nation

Anyways I've been browsing and why does everyone hate the legion? - They were powerful at one point, What Changed?

(I'm Part of The Legion and very proud to be so)

[size="5"][color="#800080"]THE LEGION FOR THE WIN
- PROUD [/color][/size]
[/quote]
I'm sure you're completely new here and in no way have you ever been connected to NSO and are not some NSO re-roll that was sent over to create a stupid topic like this so NSO doesn't look more stupid and desperate creating another topic about Legion.

NSO, grow a sack and attack Legion if you hate them so much.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1316673483' post='2805796']
You don't deserve the good will Invicta has given you. They took more damage than you, they are 1/4 your size and they paid more reps than you, faster than you and your return was just over 10%.
[/quote]

Brehon, you know I like you, but I cannot let you say something like this without pointing out the irony here. I understand that there were far more reasons behind the Invicta/NPO downgrade than I'll ever know, but frankly seeing you go off about mistreating Invicta after NPO [i]just[/i] mocked them on Bootleg (yes, we caught that part) is extremely hypocritical.

That said, I fully agree with what you're saying. Invicta are the fieriest of allies, and to see people like Legion so readily dump reps onto them pisses me off.

When you sign a treaty, in this case the Legion/NPO treaty, it is often implied (other times directly stated) that if one party is attacked, the other will respond fully and promptly. NPO was attacked out of the blue. I cannot think of a better reason to come to their aid, and yet Legion stood by and let Pacifica take the hits, along with Invicta and co.

tl;dr, Legion is bad and should feel bad.

Also, is my erection for Invicta showing?

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1316823532' post='2806999']
I'm sure you're completely new here and in no way have you ever been connected to NSO and are not some NSO re-roll that was sent over to create a stupid topic like this so NSO doesn't look more stupid and desperate creating another topic about Legion.

[/quote]
Legion listen to this man. You now have a totally legit CB on us. Please use it.

Edited by Varianz

[/quote]

Ohhhhhhh you got us .... Goddamn we can't get nothin past you, can we?

[/quote]

I really hope you're joking and if you're not. :facepalm:

Edited by kevin32891

[/quote]

People like you are the reason for membership gags.

[/quote]

I am intrigued by this matter. Your determination to make the sith - who have proven to be nothing but fantastic gentlemen - look bad is suspicious to say the least. I am inclined to believe that it is you who orchestrated the creation of this topic in a devious plot to sully our good name.
:smug:

Well played sir, but I am on to you.

Ernesto...

Yup NPO and Invicta have been acting stupid with each other. That is no exception (but for the record I was picking on TLR more than Invicta (well Jgoods more than anyone)). But yeah AND stop taking the radio so damned serious :)

Jaiar - shut up.

Edited by Brehon

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You're an idiot, and it is the steady increase in members of your low caliber that the NPO has been on a decline for years.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1316878708' post='2807403']
[color="#0000FF"]You're an idiot, and it is the steady increase in members of your low caliber that the NPO has been on a decline for years.[/color]
[/quote]

Don't let a single horrible poster set your opinion of NPO, brother. Imagine if you did that with Hiro.

I'm under the impression that NPO is doing well to work on their image.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1316890661' post='2807519']
Don't let a single horrible poster set your opinion of NPO, brother. Imagine if you did that with Hiro.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, if NPO only had Jaiar. Unfortunately they could not be lucky. They are not lacking in fools.[/color]

I don't mind Legion. You're an old world alliance with a (apparently) perfectly fine internal dynamic keeping you going being judged by outsiders in a system that uses number of treaties as a metric for success. You've lost a lot of wars, but that apparently hasn't mattered since you've lasted more losing wars than most alliances have lasted winning wars.

If you wanted to start doing the OWF thing, as other have pointed out, you'd have to mobilize massively to meet external criteria: serious nation-building, an OWF presence, and treaties with some asshammers in the PB/DH or Duckroll/Mjolnir periphery.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1316661657' post='2805660']
We didn't fight in your coalition. We fought for Polar against PC.
[/quote]
That mentality is exactly what allowed DH to get away with what they did and left NSO, Legion, NPO, CoJ, TPF, Olympus, 64Digits, etc in the lurch while Rok, GATO, MCXA, etc shrugged their shoulders patted themselves on the back and went home.
You're also responding to him that you were fighting for one ally in the war in argument to his assertion that Legion was fighting for one ally in the war.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1316890661' post='2807519']

[/quote]

What are you trying to say? I'm a GOONS posterchild you !@#$!!!!

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316985988' post='2808408']
What are you trying to say? I'm a GOONS posterchild you !@#$!!!!
[/quote]

Haha....I was wondering how long it would take you to sniff out that post. :v: