A Public Notice from your Beloved GOONS

[center][img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6798/goonsbanner.png[/img][/center]

Whereas I'm of the opinion that waging war against a tiny AA generally deemed legitimately tech-raidable warrants no public announcement I nonetheless feel it's prudent to issue this notice regarding [url=http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The%20Axes%20of%20Evil]The Axes of Evil[/url] AA.

By request of Umbrella - for having attacked a member of their protectorate, Triton - we consider the entirety of the AA to be enemies of GOONS and will continue to until such time as they've adequately made amends with Umbrella.

I'm compelled to warn against tech-dealing with them regardless of the state of war due to their unsavory business practices (as Liquid Mercury can attest to, having received the tech he was owed only after considerable strong-arming was required), and I'm obligated to request that they receive no further financial aid (whether for tech-deals or out of the goodness of your hearts) lest it be construed as a hostile act against the Goonion.

Thanks and Goon bless you all.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As always, I feel that situations like this deserve to be blown way out of proportion. Will someone not save The Axes of Evil from the slightly evilier Goons? :)

Also, that is a nice banner. It makes me feel warm inside.

Edited by Aeros

I sent them 18mil in aid once I saw this announcement just to spite you SirWilliam (no, I didn't, don't bother looking).

Enjoy your attacks, GOONs.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1311648010' post='2763772']
Edit: oh and I like the new banner.
[/quote]
Actually that's the [i]old[/i] forum banner.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1311649191' post='2763784']
Actually that's the [i]old[/i] forum banner.
[/quote]
Well in that case I'll just go back to my original point, which was that you are immoral monsters. Can't even take a compliment gracefully :((

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311649658' post='2763790']
I'm obligated to request that GOONS receive no further financial aid (whether for tech-deals or out of the goodness of your hearts) lest it be construed as a hostile act against The Axes of Evil.
[/quote]

I'm obligated to inform you that your request has been denied.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1311650604' post='2763821']
I'm obligated to inform you that your request has been denied.
[/quote]
I guess this is where I'm obligated to point out the hypocrisy of GOONS expecting their enemies to halt all foreign aid and tech deals, without it applying to them. Although I guess GOONS will need every advantage they can get to stand a chance against these guys, GOONS have never been well known for their fighting ability without assistance.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1311650033' post='2763805']
Well in that case I'll just go back to my original point, which was that you are immoral monsters. Can't even take a compliment gracefully :((
[/quote]
All I'm saying is that our standard banner is much better:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EexI9.png[/IMG]
:((

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311650849' post='2763826']
I guess this is where I'm obligated to point out the hypocrisy of GOONS expecting their enemies to halt all foreign aid and tech deals, without it applying to them. [b]Although I guess GOONS will need every advantage they can get to stand a chance against these guys, GOONS have never been well known for their fighting ability without assistance.[/b]
[/quote]

Ouch! Low blow. I suspect they'll just have to prove you wrong now? :nuke::nuke::nuke::ehm:

Edited by Gottrich Northeim