A Public Notice from your Beloved GOONS

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311650849' post='2763826']
I guess this is where I'm obligated to point out the hypocrisy of GOONS expecting their enemies to halt all foreign aid and tech deals, without it applying to them. Although I guess GOONS will need every advantage they can get to stand a chance against these guys, GOONS have never been well known for their fighting ability without assistance.
[/quote]

I knew GOONS disliked you but I never really noticed you before. This post was exceptionally stupid though. GOONS doesn't expect people to follow these guidelines regarding Axes of Evil out of some sort of moral obligation, but out of fear of military reprisal. Axes of Evil are welcome to demand that people don't aid GOONS, and GOONS wouldn't care if they did so, but they don't have the military beef or political pull to ensure that people comply with such a request. As for your second comment, Axes of Evil comprise a whopping nine nations. I don't foresee GOONS having a problem with them.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1311659665' post='2763963']
I knew GOONS disliked you but I never really noticed you before. This post was exceptionally stupid though. GOONS doesn't expect people to follow these guidelines regarding Axes of Evil out of some sort of moral obligation, but out of fear of military reprisal. Axes of Evil are welcome to demand that people don't aid GOONS, and GOONS wouldn't care if they did so, but they don't have the military beef or political pull to ensure that people comply with such a request. As for your second comment, Axes of Evil comprise a whopping nine nations. I don't foresee GOONS having a problem with them.
[/quote]
If anyone from Axes of Evil accepts aid, I'm sure GOONS will try blaming the one who accepted the aid as the one at fault for causing any problems that come from GOONS & allies for the one who gives the aid.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311667617' post='2764017']
If anyone from Axes of Evil accepts aid, I'm sure GOONS will try blaming the one who accepted the aid as the one at fault [b]for causing any problems that come from GOONS & allies for the one who gives the aid.[/b]
[/quote]

WUT? :psyduck:

You make little sense, please restructure that into something more readable please.

Preferably along these lines.

"Hi my name is Methrage and I make no sense and talk complete !@#$"

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311676199' post='2764044']
WUT? :psyduck:

You make little sense, please restructure that into something more readable please.

Preferably along these lines.

"Hi my name is Methrage and I make no sense and talk complete !@#$"
[/quote]
Its not my fault your reading comprehension level is so low.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311667617' post='2764017']
If anyone from Axes of Evil accepts aid, I'm sure GOONS will try blaming the one who accepted the aid as the one at fault for causing any problems that come from GOONS & allies for the one who gives the aid.
[/quote]

No, that really really won't happen. But you're welcome to send aid to AoE and see what happens.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1311678962' post='2764054']
No, that really really won't happen. But you're welcome to send aid to AoE and see what happens.
[/quote]
Since I'm welcome to do it, maybe I will, maybe I won't. Although I still don't see why GOONS need the extra advantage of only their alliance being able to tech deal while this war is ongoing. That GOONS can't fight this alliance that is so much smaller than them on equal grounds says a lot.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311678849' post='2764053']
Its not my fault your reading comprehension level is so low.
[/quote]

Try using grammar instead of speaking in one long sentence like this without pause or breaks for air as it makes things harder for people that speak/read multiple languages to understand!