A Public Notice from your Beloved GOONS

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311694051' post='2764189']
It means I have no stake in this, its not me you should be worrying about in regards to this. This is you guys trying to start a war with Tetris, correct?
[/quote]

lol. +1 out of the loop

-Drac

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It means I have no stake in this, its not me you should be worrying about in regards to this. This is you guys trying to start a war with Tetris, correct?
[/quote]

WTFFFFFFFF!!! seriously what led you to that mad assumption. HAhahahahahahahah.

Better watch out Tetris, VE can't protect you forever!!!!!!! :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

You do know Tetris is MDoaP to our fellow Pandora box member VE? If you do and you still made that comment then you're !@#$@#$ insane.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1311694166' post='2764191']
They are? :psyduck:
[/quote]
I don't know, the comments on it being your move next would make me think so, but I don't pay much attention anymore. Not sure why Tetris was brought up in the thread.

It means I have no stake in this, its not me you should be worrying about in regards to this. [b]This is you guys trying to start a war with Tetris, correct?[/b]
[/quote]

Wait, what? O.o

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311694391' post='2764196']
[b]I don't know[/b], the comments on it being your move next would make me think so, but [b]I don't pay much attention[/b] anymore. [b]Not sure why[/b] Tetris was brought up in the thread.
[/quote]

Bolded parts = Story of your life.

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311694391' post='2764196']
I don't know, the comments on it being your move next would make me think so, but I don't pay much attention anymore. Not sure why Tetris was brought up in the thread.
[/quote]

Because Tetris have recently protected 2 alliances and potato was making a joke in reference to them maybe protecting Axis of Evil.(spoiler: they were never going to protect axis of evil) You idiot.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1311691449' post='2764159']
I’d encourage you both to read/reread the OP. [b]This is not a DoW [/b](in fact, wars began around the 9th of the month) but is instead a notice to Planet Bob that The Axes of Evil doesn’t tech-deal in good faith and that,[b] considering we’re at war with the AA[/b], further tech-deals with them should cease.
[/quote]
So it's not a declaration of war, yet you are considering yourselves at war with them? So then this was all a preemptive strike on the war mongering, tech stealing Axes of Evil I can only presume. Well then may you reign down fire upon the ever threatening Evil powers at be. No wait that's not right. Scratch that.
This is clearly a tech raid, so at least be man enough to admit that or logical enough to not even bring this spectacle to our attention in the first place.

Oh and obligatory Methrage [img]http://cn-tio.com/public/style_emoticons/default/emo-psyduck.gif[/img]

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1311696224' post='2764210']
So it's not a declaration of war, yet you are considering yourselves at war with them? So then this was all a preemptive strike on the war mongering, tech stealing Axes of Evil I can only presume. Well then may you reign down fire upon the ever threatening Evil powers at be. No wait that's not right. Scratch that.
This is clearly a tech raid, so at least be man enough to admit that or logical enough to not even bring this spectacle to our attention in the first place.

Oh and obligatory Methrage [img]http://cn-tio.com/public/style_emoticons/default/emo-psyduck.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You don't have any room to criticize Methrage for being stupid. You're just as ignorant.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311692696' post='2764172']
Just a bored person passing by, who happened to get into a debate. Although there is no way for me to lose or anything I'm trying to accomplish.[/quote]

Less concentration on the "distraction", more concentration on the fact that Umbrella has a two nation AA as a protectorate (and nothing to indicate its affiliation with Umbrella in either nation bio) that doesn't seem to be good for much except as an esca or illicium.

No, I'm not going to tell you want that means. :smug:

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1311697362' post='2764218']
You don't have any room to criticize Methrage for being stupid. You're just as ignorant.
[/quote]

Actually I believe we all have room to criticize anyone, just as you have room to call me ignorant without providing evidence based upon the fact.

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1311696694' post='2764215']
(snip)
Also, what is an Evil Axe anyways? Some Viking Battle Axe Possessed by Loki? :P
[/quote]
Loki isn't evil.. he's just misunderstood and needs a hug. :wub:

Nasty old [s]Bagginses[/s]GOONS.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1311699462' post='2764239']
Actually I believe we all have room to criticize anyone, just as you have room to call me ignorant without providing evidence based upon the fact.
[/quote]

This public service announcement aims to do two things; Inform other alliances that we are in a state of war with Axes of Evil because of their placement on the EoG list by attacking an Umbrella protectorate, and that sending them aid would be considered a hostile act against GOONS. Second, to inform other alliances that the Axes of Evil have a history of tech scamming and should be avoided regardless of their current predicament.

Just because tech can be stolen in ground attacks does not make this a tech raid. However you insist this is just a raid and that we shouldn't waste our time warning you about the potential problems you may have in dealing with these nations. You're either ignorant about what is or is not a tech raid or you are ignorant about how this is a punitive action due to their assault on Triton. Of course, you could simply be choosing to ignore the circumstances under which this announcement was made to make ridiculous claims for political points. I'm not in the habit of giving people the benefit of the doubt, however.