Fark Announcement

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1308810807' post='2739175']
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BqnP2.png[/IMG]

I disapprove of all sides of this debacle.
[/quote]

This pretty much made the whole thread worthwhile.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1308810588' post='2739166']
Rectum repairen for those times when you look like a gaping !@#$%^& hypocrit.
[/quote]

Hypocrite? You do realize that on one hand, they are referencing the fact that a number of screen shots leaked of NoR members making racist and antisemitic posts and [s]redacted[/s], and on the other hand, you guys are referencing the fact that Xiph[i] likes harry potter[/i], right?

Kind of on different levels, so I wouldn't really try and go down that route.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I think either fact has any bearing here. But still, yea.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1308807232' post='2739068']
The joke here is Farkistan.
[/quote]

^

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1308807488' post='2739078']
Though I must say, given this thread, I'm glad Fark doesn't usually post.
[/quote]

Agreeing with MK? I think that is a first. :P:blink:

Edited by President S O

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1308810652' post='2739168']
What golden snitch released false info to CNtel? [img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k584/Ryan_Greenberg/2hhoh36.png[/img]
[/quote]
I feel like this gem got passed over because Schattenmann posted that amazing picture right after it. Quoting it just so it gets some love.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1308811102' post='2739185']
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I think either fact has any bearing here. But still, yea.
[/quote]
Fark seems to think it has some bearing here.

Also, I think bud is showing his true Harry Potter loving side itt.

In terms of the other comment, I won't discuss that here. Not appropriate. That being said, I've had several people query me about them and I've explained them to them. You could ask NoR in private about how it was handled if it upsets you on a personal level (OOC level).

Sorry for the edits, was trying to word it in the best way possible very tired.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1308811469' post='2739191']
I feel like this gem got passed over because Schattenmann posted that amazing picture right after it. Quoting it just so it gets some love.
[/quote]
Yeah stick that in your pipe and smoke it, leet guy.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1308811297' post='2739188']
Nah, what was funny was that it happened.
[/quote]

TOP hit Polar... I mean Poland... oh wait no that didn't happen. I guess they're just "too politically inept to do a damn thing"

I mean you could just always pre-empt them or something.

Edited by Omniscient1

Hypocrite? You do realize that on one hand, they are referencing the fact that a number of screen shots leaked of NoR members making racist and antisemitic posts and [s]redacted[/s], and on the other hand, you guys are referencing the fact that Xiph[i] likes harry potter[/i], right?

[/quote]
Please. As if people could not go to other forums around Cyber Nations and find worse things than Asian girls in German uniforms. And mentions of religious faiths. The double standards in this game is horrifically amusing. Nordreich cannot do or say ANYTHING without some low-rent weasel trying to pick apart every single thing we do. So, we like anime... we like Japanese women... we have a few off the rocker members, what alliance does not? We do what is necessary to prevent external problems from ever arising from anything that occurs within ourselves, as any sensible alliance does.

I find the BS I had to put up with today on IRC via queries to be rather childish. And the attempts at getting our allies to drop treaties; yeah, real classy. So much for the higher road. At least my meeting with RoK and the one Fark member remained civil and respectful.

Would it have hurt to come and talk to Nordreich FIRST rather than doing something asinine like spreading rumors and propaganda to damage our image? Honestly, this game has not changed much, despite the claims of others.

[quote]. Nordreich cannot do or say ANYTHING without some low-rent weasel trying to pick apart every single thing we do. So, we like anime[/quote]

To be fair all the anime lovers around Planet Bob are mocked and scorned. :P

Otherwise sure I agree with you.

[quote name='SF Austin' timestamp='1308809944' post='2739151']
Chambers? Oh you mean the showers, silly! Down the hall and to the Right......have a gas.
[/quote]

How !@#$@#$ stupid are you?

[/quote]
yeah hypocrite he lays in to a member of NoR for utilizing the same puns Fark and GOD were. Did he call everyone out Hell no he called out the NoR member. So yes HYPOCRITe. Yes Fark and GOD came in here with these terrible puns so i had some fun back. [ooc]Kind of the point bringing in OOC bs to the game is stupid isnt it[ooc]

Edited by Buds The Man

This is probably one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Given all of the queries I got earlier today, I can say that this thread delivers.

Thank you Fark.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1308817226' post='2739246']
It brings me good memories of when I was in TPF...
[/quote]

Yea those days were great :) sitting around the fire, toasting marshmellows and listening to that great disbandment slayer99 playing on the radio...

brings a tear to my eye it does :wacko:

Edited by chefjoe