• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308805785' post='2739025']
I'm sure this announcement made some people tense. :awesome:

Obligatory consulates suck balls!
[/quote]
Don't think anyone was tense. Sorry. Fark's really made me see the light of my evil ways though.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Damn, I'm [sup][b][i][u]ETHNIC CLEANSING[/b][/i][/u][/sup] really disappointed [sub][b][i][u]WEHRMACHT[/b][/i][/u][/sub] that nothing [sup][b][i][u]ADOLF HITLER[/b][/i][/u][/sup] important is happening [sub][b][i][u]CONCENTRATION CAMP[/b][/i][/u][/sub] in this thread. Shows me up [sub][b][i][u]GOEBBELS[/b][/i][/u][/sub] for listening to CNtel. [sup][b][i][u]SCHUTZSTAFFEL[/b][/i][/u][/sup]

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308805827' post='2739026']
Don't think anyone was tense. Sorry. I'm here to party like its 1999.
[/quote]

I was pretty tense hoping they weren't shutting down consulates. Now the only feeling I have is despair.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308805967' post='2739030']
I was pretty tense hoping they weren't shutting down consulates. Now the only feeling I have is despair.
[/quote]
Do you need a tissue?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308805827' post='2739026']
Don't think anyone was tense. Sorry. Fark's really made me see the light of my evil ways though.
[/quote]

I'm glad that you weren't tense, I was more concerned looking out the window and seeing lightening. War is always on the horizon on Planet Bob so it doesn't hurt to be prepared.

[quote]I'm glad that you weren't tense, I was more concerned looking out the window and seeing lightening. War is always on the horizon on Planet Bob so it doesn't hurt to be prepared.[/quote]

[img]http://www.depend.com/images/products/19558_pkg.jpg[/img]

For those times when things just dont add up in your favor.