There's somethin' happenin' here, what it is ain't exactly clear

Sarkin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could've taken or left it.

Kudos to Moth, by the way. In my 18 wars with RIA nations, he was the only one who won the damage battle. In my defense, I had three other wars going at the time and started off with just a handful of nukes, but that was usually the case and he was the only one who took full advantage (and kept a good conversation going the whole time, as well).

Kudos to Moth, by the way. In my 18 wars with RIA nations, he was the only one who won the damage battle. In my defense, I had three other wars going at the time and started off with just a handful of nukes, but that was usually the case and he was the only one who took full advantage (and kept a good conversation going the whole time, as well).

One of my favorite things to do in the RIA is be a hardcore pixel-hoarder and refuse to fight throughout a bunch of wars and then surprise all my comrades by being really good at fighting when the time comes. ;>.> I was grinding the doomish nuke turtle the entire time I fought AB and GLOF, and by the time the war with Sarkin began I was fighting four nations.

so the tl;dr of this thread is that moth has been our secret weapon all these years and we're finally unleashing the beast to rampage across the innocent nations of cn?

i'm good with this