OcUK DOW on GOONS

ocukwarflag.jpg

Due to an unprovoked attack on OcUK nation Vihara by GOONS nation Ameroca OcUK hereby declare war on the alliance GOONS. An attack on one is an attack on all.

In accordance with alliance policy there will be no surrender, unless of course GOONS can't take the heat. 

As an alliance we are no longer large and no longer of any significance, we have been inactive for the best part of several years. Time to dust off the weapons RTFM and let fly. I guess the only button that matters is the one that says NUKES.

Victory for OcUK is measured in terms of doing more damage to GOONS as an alliance then the original aggressor did to Vihara. A pyrrhic victory maybe but one that was easily achieved as soon as the first nuke was away.

Some of our very few nations may be too inactive or lazy to get involved, it's just the way things are these days so, GOONS you may need to bring the war to them.

For OcUK it is time the fat lady stopped singing.

Signed:

Chancellor: DavidMarq 

Proctor Prime: Smithy

ps: We give thanks to old friends and allies that have offered help to achieve a peaceful resolution, much respect to you that you still remember us. The offers were appreciated but are honourably declined. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to OcUK for surviving this long. Many alliances have come and gone, some more fancied than your own and being able to make this announcement is a triumph in its own right.

I will second those with friends on both sides, though I can understand why you'd take this angle. Going out with a bang is always the best way.

Good show, guys. Unwarranted aggression should always be met head on with force when possible. I doubt you'll be shown the respect you deserve in this war from your opponent, but good luck either way.

Is this the same GOONS of the Unjust Path era? I thought you guys got rehabilitated or something when you reformed. So this just starts another war where the outcome correlates to the philosophy of "Might Makes Right". Unfortunate, indeed.

Good show, guys. Unwarranted aggression should always be met head on with force when possible. I doubt you'll be shown the respect you deserve in this war from your opponent, but good luck either way.

Is this the same GOONS of the Unjust Path era? I thought you guys got rehabilitated or something when you reformed. So this just starts another war where the outcome correlates to the philosophy of "Might Makes Right". Unfortunate, indeed.

If this was a botched raid, then GOONS would probably have accepted paying reps. I can confirm this from experience. whether or not that is what OcUK wants however is another matter entirely.

If this was a botched raid, then GOONS would probably have accepted paying reps. I can confirm this from experience. whether or not that is what OcUK wants however is another matter entirely.

OcUK never contacted us for peace. They're within their right to defend themselves, but we're obligated to return the favor. If they want to talk about peace our door is always open.

Technically NADC never withdrew? http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/BLEU

We were only members of the Econ aspect of BLEU, and while we may not have *officially* withdrawn, we haven't recognized the BLEU econ treaty since the bloc collapsed.

Also, I find it fitting that the other leader of a small, former-BLEU alliance posted in this thread too fitting. Hi Tela! :p

I second this. GOONS must be brought to their knees.

Not very likely but we have a history of providing irritation for an extended period of time.

I think a better course of action would have been to declare on the GOONS nation in question, sardonic is pretty understandable.

It is only possible to declare on nations that are in war range.

Also why is your nation so crap o_O

If you had been asleep for 4 years perhaps there would be a few cobwebs on your nation too.

o/ OcUK.

o7

There will be no winners in this war :(

Victory as defined in the DOW has been achieved. Now it is just a question of how long we can be bothered to irritate the GOONS. Substantial war chests can provide prolonged irritation ;)

Props to OcUK for surviving this long. Many alliances have come and gone, some more fancied than your own and being able to make this announcement is a triumph in its own right.

I will second those with friends on both sides, though I can understand why you'd take this angle. Going out with a bang is always the best way.

Hello old friend (and enemy i guess) still love you lots in spite of the chequered past. Good to see you're still around.  :wub:

I think there can only be one winner here.  Me.   :awesome:

Hello Hal o7