OcUK DOW on GOONS

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiding has its benefits.

Net gain to your raider, a bit of stolen stuff.

Net loss to GOONS so far, neglecting the smaller stuff, 4 nations in nuclear anarchy. 

I guess the fun of this little war could be considered a benefit, but will it still be so when OcUK NS drops and we are nuking your lower ranks?

Edited by Undabaningi Rasticus

Net gain to your raider, a bit of stolen stuff.

Net loss to GOONS so far, neglecting the smaller stuff, 4 nations in nuclear anarchy. 

I guess the fun of this little war could be considered a benefit, but will it still be so when OcUK NS drops and we are nuking your lower ranks?

We'll just have to see how things turn out.

"The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose."

Thankfully society keeps creating them.

salute2.png

We'll just have to see how things turn out.

See quote by mpol777 above.

I am sure you spies have seen enough to know that my engaged nations are not going to be bill locked any time soon. The more infra we lose the happier we will be. ;)

GOONS will cry to mommy and call in Non Grata to deal with their micro problem just as they did against K...

Oh wait.

VE?
TOP?

I'm sorry, you're referencing events that occurred two years ago. This thread has a six years ago minimum.

Can anyone really fault us for canceling on Non Grata when you constantly act like petulant children about everything?

Wait, so let me get this straight.  Someone in GOONS is telling NG that we act like children?

Stewie was joking, lighten up.  Embrace your lulz a bit more. ;)

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Wait, so let me get this straight.  Someone in GOONS is telling NG that we act like children?

They've lost that lulzy feeling, woah that lulzy feeling, bring back that lulzy feeling now it's gone, gone, gone, woaaah

GOONS have always been very mature children.

None the less, maybe GOONS have grown up. This is a respectable response. Edited by Rotavele