Why is SF so terrible?

Rebel Virginia

hey i figured out this quote works just as well describing you guys too.

It is not honorable to hold your nations in a state of war because you do not want to lose your record of not losing.

your as stubbon as us when it comes to the word surrender it seems.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299478813' post='2655121']
Its ok maybe one day GOD will come to power. They've been around longer than some of the sanctioned alliances and still sit down there with the Young Alliances. Sad day, Sad Sad Day.
[/quote]
Yeah, it's so sad how we're stuck down here with all of those newbies alliances like NATO, TTK, CSN, TPF, NpO, GDA, FEAR and LoSS who haven't been around for nearly as long as we have.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1299479008' post='2655127']

It is not honorable to hold your nations in a state of war because you do not want to lose your record of not losing.

[/quote]
That's a retarded analogy. Giving white peace isn't a loss, they just don't owe it to you. Frankly I'm surprised they've given you as nice offers as they have. Far far far too nice.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1299479008' post='2655127']

[/quote]

Lol no. We're not going to surrender simply because we're kicking your guy's a****

And it's not like you guys have anybody to fall back on. You stabbed VE and other allies in the back. NpO is being destroyed as well so they're not coming to the rescue. Fark has left, I can't say I blame them. They deserve better. And your upper and middle tier is completely destroyed so you have little source of war aid.

And lets be realistic. Lower tier nations aren't mean't to have 1 month plus worth of warchest availability.

[quote name='Heya' timestamp='1299480585' post='2655177']
Lol no. We're not going to surrender simply because we're kicking your guy's a****

And it's not like you guys have anybody to fall back on. You stabbed VE and other allies in the back. NpO is being destroyed as well so they're not coming to the rescue. Fark has left, I can't say I blame them. They deserve better. And your upper and middle tier is completely destroyed so you have little source of war aid.

And lets be realistic. Lower tier nations aren't mean't to have 1 month plus worth of warchest availability.
[/quote]

Yes, continue being butthurt over our refusal to surrender. That'll make us surrender faster.

[img]http://img.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/38004073900_450x450_a.jpg[/img]
for those heavy flow days

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1299480635' post='2655179']
I don't think RnR's nothingness is the main point here.
[/quote]

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to try and defame RnR here, either over this or any other aspect of the war. Or was that suppose to be funny?

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1299457209' post='2654824']
PC offered them the Following terms

1. Surrender to PC
2. Do Not re-enter on the NpO/NPO front

Yep, that's it. And they refuse the term "surrender" in the terms.

--

ROK, in the STA thread one of your members said you will not surrender due to honour.

You went to defend NpO, against your SF bloc allies and VE. I offer you props for going against the bulk of your allies to defend another one, but doing so was not honourable. Stop lying to yourselves that you are. You guys are a group of bullies who think they can get their way and didn't count on getting sucker punched by a smaller, better coordinated alliance and denying that you have been beaten by Poison Clan just extends the war, damaging your nations much more than ours. Yes there are some of our older nations down in the low levels with you scrapping away, hell I am one of them, but accept defeat, before you lose more than just NS in the aftermath.
[/quote]

I don't believe it's your place to tell us what honorable is. We don't surrender, that's our policy. Take out #1 and i'm pretty sure this would be acceptable.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1299481180' post='2655193']
I don't believe it's your place to tell us what honorable is. We don't surrender, that's our policy. Take out #1 and i'm pretty sure this would be acceptable.
[/quote]
You guys are offering yourselves up for eternal war with PC? Sounds good to me

[quote name='In Spades' timestamp='1299481052' post='2655190']
Yes, continue being butthurt over our refusal to surrender. That'll make us surrender faster.

[img]http://img.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/38004073900_450x450_a.jpg[/img]
for those heavy flow days
[/quote]

Haha I like that post.

We weren't complaining about you guys not surrendering, atleast I wasn't. believe it or not spades but most of your mates don't have a warchest unlike you. In fact I'm looking at your entire AA's alliance spy report spreadsheet right now. So although you may be down for a dozen more rounds (with me hopefully), your mates don't have the endurance for it. Plain and simple.

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1299481926' post='2655203']
You guys are offering yourselves up for eternal war with PC? Sounds good to me
[/quote]

Me too.

Honestly, why are we being nice and [i]trying[/i] to show them what us and almost all of the rest of the world sees. Let them run free with their selfish ego. Both on and off the battlefield, they aren't hurting us nearly as much as they are hurting themselves.

Edited by arch3004

[quote name='Falloutboy' timestamp='1299464113' post='2654919']
Why would Xiph want to disband UPN. We aren't even at war with them.
[/quote]

Why so what is this I found?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97361

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1299443255' post='2654582']
Enter Xiphypoo, a man with a fancy for disbanding alliances.
[/quote]
True, he never shuts up about wanting to disband someone. He should disband GOD and let us know what its like

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1299481180' post='2655193']
[/quote]

That's the thing I don't really get. Why won't you surrender? I mean, I don't think you'd like it if someone else didn't want to surrender. Like let's say you had fought NSO along with Fark, GOD, and R&R in Bi-Polar. Wouldn't it have been frustrating for you?

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1299498350' post='2655322']
That's the thing I don't really get. Why won't you surrender? I mean, I don't think you'd like it if someone else didn't want to surrender. Like let's say you had fought NSO along with Fark, GOD, and R&R in Bi-Polar. Wouldn't it have been frustrating for you?
[/quote]
im sure theres soemthing written somewhere about sovereignty, each AA has the right to direct their respective Alliance in matters of war, im not sure if it was this thread or another but the AA's currently involved in war have been notified of our postion and have our support in seeking peace without us, they havent choosen to do so.

so how is it our fault again?

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1299500280' post='2655341']
With power often comes corruption. Could also be using IC to vent OOC frustrations as well. People who get picked on allot seem to pick on others when they get the opportunity.
[/quote]
Xiph has very little power. Its his allies who have power. Hes like a cleaner fish and his allies are the shark. Swimming in the shadow of a shark doesn’t make you a shark. When the shark changes direction the cleaner fish is exposed and the other predators of the sea can devour them. Without his allies he is nothing but a big mouth throwing very little weight around. His attempt to disband an alliance will be condoned by his allies if his allies allow it to happen while remaining allied to him and his alliance.

Xiphosis is really the sole reason why we wound up in Hegemony. So yeah, it'd be fair to say I consider him a lesser version of noWedge. He declares wars over the same kinds of OOC reasons as noWedge used to.

The main difference between him and Wedgie is that generally his allies are more responsible than Wedge's old allies and do not enable him in the kinds of abuses that Wedge used to pull. This can be seen by the fact that Aurora Borealis is still around, while (say) CoAN is not.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1299474121' post='2655045']
I find this strangely odd. Xiphosis has been consistent through out the time hes played this game. Xiph was a driving force behind the war on NPO and pivotal imo to its success. No one !@#$%*ed about him then. I see interesting parallels to Val and GOD. Both are tough alliances both are pit bulls and both have been used as attack dogs and now it seems we have one more thing in common, allies have tried to throw us under the bus. Xiphosis love him or hate him is just as important to this world as NPO, FOK, Archon, Chefjoe, etc etc. Does he need to be taken down a peg probably so but in no way would loosing him benefit this world.
[/quote]
You've got one thing right, Valhalla and GOD do have a lot in common.

It is kinda ironic to see Val complaining about allies throwing them under the bus, though, given your actions since 2009.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1299478401' post='2655108']
We fight till white peace with no surrender for the sole reason that it is who we are.
[/quote]
I knew there was a reason RoK and Invicta used to be really close. Nice to see someone taking a stand.