Why is SF so terrible?

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1299517259' post='2655503']
Sure, call us enablers, whatever rocks your boat.

The truth is the situation is much more complicated, like UPN doesn't want out unless polar gets out, GOD only wants what Pxychosis wants - not taking into account their non-allies (which we are).
I know you hate us, but trying to twist this situation in to a story where we force UPN in to disbanding is poor form. Whatever we do, you disagree with it. We might be your nemesis of some sort, but I hope you see we really don't want this disbandment thing to happen to UPN.
[/quote]

Don't worry about Alterego. We know you're not at fault.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1299519814' post='2655539']
If the PC/RoK conflict ends without the word "surrender" being used is there going to be a GW1 style effort on the part of Ragnarok to try and spin it that they didn't lose this war even though everyone knows they did?
[/quote]

RoK isn't Invicta. They don't bang the "undefeated" gong. They simply have a no surrender clause and that will never change. If peace is reached with Polar, there is no reason why PC and RoK can't just shake hands and go their separate ways. RoK didn't wrong PC in any way, they honored a treaty. Instead of criticizing RoK for being "stubborn" for not surrendering, criticize PC for requiring it.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299520014' post='2655543']
RoK isn't Invicta. They don't bang the "undefeated" gong. They simply have a no surrender clause and that will never change. If peace is reached with Polar, there is no reason why PC and RoK can't just shake hands and go their separate ways. RoK didn't wrong PC in any way, they honored a treaty. Instead of criticizing RoK for being "stubborn" for not surrendering, criticize PC for requiring it.
[/quote]
I really don't see why anyone can criticize Poison Clan for what they've offered. To my knowledge they aren't asking for reparations of any kind and that shows that they respect that RoK entered to defend their ally.

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em. It's not PC's fault that RoK doesn't want to admit defeat when they lost/are going to lose. They can fight for as long as they want and it'll be their choice but I don't think it's in their best interest.

[/quote]

While I could argue that the burden then lies with the people who wrote the RoK charter to begin with...I could just as easily argue that PC change the wording from "Surrender" to "Defeated" to make it acceptable.

[/quote]
We changed that after we were defeated in Karma. Our enthusiasm is still undefeated though!

I am disappointed to see that Rok isnt as gracious in defeat as they are in victory. True character shines thru when the chips are down, not when things are going great.

That's all the cliches I can spout out at one time, so I am done, and damnit Rok pay your damn forum bills so I can log in over there.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299517975' post='2655517']
The no surrender clause has existed since RoK was founded. It has nothing to do with any "winning streak" ...
[/quote]

Where on their Charter does it have a No Surrender Clause? Cos none of PC can find it anywhere.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1299523964' post='2655611']
Where on their Charter does it have a No Surrender Clause? Cos none of PC can find it anywhere.
[/quote]

Its enforced, and it's there.

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1299523721' post='2655606']
I am disappointed to see that Rok isnt as gracious in defeat as they are in victory. True character shines thru when the chips are down, not when things are going great.

That's all the cliches I can spout out at one time, so I am done, and damnit Rok pay your damn forum bills so I can log in over there.
[/quote]

Its not about the bills. More to do with moving without leaving you the forwarding address. Got to say their new forums are rather sexy.

Also as regards the first sentence of yours, you have been in Ragnarok, what did you expect them to do? You expect them to do something you know they wont?

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299517975' post='2655517']
The no surrender clause has existed since RoK was founded. It has nothing to do with any "winning streak" ...[/quote]

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1299524293' post='2655621']
That hasnt been updated in ages.
[/quote]

Surely it should have been there from the first time the Charter was in place if the "No Surrender Clause has existed since ROK was founded."

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1299522011' post='2655569']
I personally don't care whether the terms say surrender. Anyone who isn't a retard will know who the clear winner was.
[/quote]
Yes. We all know that GPA has been the winner here.

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1299524684' post='2655626']
For someone who claims to think their alliance is winning, you sure are whining a lot, Stewie. Make your mind up.
[/quote]

I just find this a battle of futility if I'm honest.

For someone who claims to think their alliance is winning, you sure are whining a lot, Stewie. Make your mind up.
[/quote]

I just find this a battle of futility if I'm honest.

[/quote]

It isn't a claim. You're delusional if you think you've somehow won.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1299524759' post='2655630']
It isn't a claim. You're delusional if you think you've somehow won.
[/quote]

Again, nothing to do with winning or losing. We're an alliance that does not surrender.

[quote name='tblindparrot' timestamp='1299522816' post='2655584']
Are you guys even an important alliance anyway? Who are you?
[/quote]
No, we're not important. There's only five members left, we're a shell of former selves. Haf has started drinking heavily, Jorost moved on, Atlas went over the edge oh god why am i being nuked THE SKY IS RED AND THE SUN BLACK it's all over, all over...

;)

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Invicta"]Use the CN wiki for information.[/url]