Why is SF so terrible?

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1299450407' post='2654701']
[color="#0000FF"]I believe there is already internal conflict within SF between some of the more level heads and Xiphypoo. But even so, that's not why I do this. I just find GOD's attempt to keep UPN in a prolonged war, for no good reason other than to satiate his delicate little ego, to be absolutely disgusting. And for those few who do not yet know the story, it is my duty to enlighten them.[/color]
[/quote]

I don't believe there is internal conflict within SF.

[quote]that's not why I do this. I just find GOD's attempt to keep UPN in a prolonged war, for no good reason other than to satiate his delicate little ego, to be absolutely disgusting.[/quote]
If that was the purpose, then why isn't the name of this topic "Why is Xiphosis so terrible". You know exactly what you're doing.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1299450300' post='2654699']
So... Is this the thread where I hop onto the anti-SF bandwagon?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I was on it long before it was the cool thing to do.[/color]

[quote name='Garrow' timestamp='1299450635' post='2654707']
I don't believe there is internal conflict within SF.

If that was the purpose, then why isn't the name of this topic "Why is Xiphosis so terrible". You know exactly what you're doing.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Believe what you want to believe. As for the title, I think you're reading too much into it. I've never been known for subtlety.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1299450300' post='2654699']
So... Is this the thread where I hop onto the anti-SF bandwagon?
[/quote]

Yeah, get on the band wagon quick. The anti-Xiphosis bandwagon is already full, you don't want to wait to miss the anti-SF bandwagon, otherwise you'll find your self miserable without anyone to hate.

[quote name='ty345' timestamp='1299451206' post='2654722']
I say we roll SF! Who's with me???

Oh wai-
[/quote]

I'd say I was with you, but then we'd be repeating the joke. And that would be lame, and people would look at Superfriends as if we had no sense of humor, and all the propaganda from the PB vs SF/Duckroll/Fark war would be made exceptionally boring to annoy us.

DID YOU SEE THAT HINT I DROPPED THERE OMG

My only question is this:

[quote]what impact did CSN's little fun have on anyone? NoR is the answer. CSNs friends in DH and CnG were counting on reinforcements.[/quote]

Why exactly didn't NoR ride to war with DH and CnG when they were suppose too? DT had been in war for...a month and 1 week? I think...if NoR was going to come in...what were they waiting for?

Just a question btw...serious question

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1299451790' post='2654734']
Why exactly didn't NoR ride to war with DH and CnG when they were suppose too? DT had been in war for...a month and 1 week? I think...if NoR was going to come in...what were they waiting for?

Just a question btw...serious question
[/quote]

NoR was already involved in that war in fact had already peaced out of that war, however they were planning on getting involved in the Pacifica front, due to the issues with the DT peace, they felt more obligated to DT (who they like exponentially more than FAN from my understanding), thus there goal was to make sure DT got out of the war, and if not NoR may or may not have re-entered depending on how much pressure it would apply to the war. So, CSN's little show merely delayed the arrival of Reinforcements on the front of 2 of VE's allies. As well this new failure to allow peace is likely to prevent peacing of the Polar front out, essentially giving Xiph and SF more time to think of a way to save their skin, They've dug themselves into a hole and to be quite honest it looks like they're digging the hole digger, perhaps they think minecraft logic works.

[quote name='Big Z' timestamp='1299447542' post='2654661']
Amusing. I'll remember this the next time you and your allies request our assistance.
[/quote]
fingers crossed! fingers crossed! pleasepleaseplease.

Xiph has always had little man syndrome; ZIing raid victims that dare ot fight back, disbanding AAs taht dare discuss helping them, trying to leverage way over his weight division, PZI whenever he can. What's he trying to prove?

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1299452276' post='2654738']
NoR was already involved in that war in fact had already peaced out of that war, however they were planning on getting involved in the Pacifica front, due to the issues with the DT peace, they felt more obligated to DT (who they like exponentially more than FAN from my understanding), thus there goal was to make sure DT got out of the war, and if not NoR may or may not have re-entered depending on how much pressure it would apply to the war. So, CSN's little show merely delayed the arrival of Reinforcements on the front of 2 of VE's allies. As well this new failure to allow peace is likely to prevent peacing of the Polar front out, essentially giving Xiph and SF more time to think of a way to save their skin, They've dug themselves into a hole and to be quite honest it looks like they're digging the hole digger, perhaps they think minecraft logic works.
[/quote]

I understand that, I'm just curious as to how long the war had to last for NoR to come to DT's aid. Generally if an ally doesnt come to someones aid after a week or so they arent coming...let alone over a month

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1299453260' post='2654748']
I understand that, I'm just curious as to how long the war had to last for NoR to come to DT's aid. Generally if an ally doesnt come to someones aid after a week or so they arent coming...let alone over a month
[/quote]
Just to clear this up and to keep this on topic, NoR was very much prepared to enter the moment we called them.
That being said, we didn't want to call in allies and escalate the war - we only wanted peace. So this is a matter of DT choosing not to be aided rather than NoR taking a while to decide.

And back to the not so Super Friends.

Ahem, im sure alot of other threads will soon be derailed into "why wont rok surrender, PC #1 huurrr"
so lets try and make this easy.
PC needs to surrender to RoK.
Why? PC is winning in stats and in overall damage caused, they know it, im sure most of CN knows it.
Im sure even if they did surrender to us most people would still see it as a PC victory.
So why dont they surrender?
Because they're proud, because they're having fun, because they're helping an ally.

and so is RoK.

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1299453260' post='2654748']
[/quote]

Didn't NoR's terms say they couldn't re-enter the war?

[quote]Xiphosis or w.e. his name is, is the exact reason GOD has never been sanctioned. They're a hard working bunch but due to Xiphosis's ego they've never passed the #30 rank.[/quote]

ok....um what? Does Admin not let people with Egos over a certain rank? You may actually have a point here, but I just don't understand it.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1299453640' post='2654758']
ok....um what? Does Admin not let people with Egos over a certain rank? You may actually have a point here, but I just don't understand it.
[/quote]
I think it's more along the lines that he thinks that he is a leader of the caliber of Moldavi, Sponge or Archon when really he is just the sadistic leader of a medium-sized alliance with much more bark than bite.

I would imagine this is counterproductive in the department of everything.