Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1299265139' post='2652603']
Why are you so concerned over it?
[/quote]

I am not particularly concerned, but the situation is so bizarre that it has piqued my curiosity. The fact that you seem to be avoiding the issue only makes me more curious.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vinzent Zeppelin' timestamp='1299214822' post='2651960']Certain events, such as Nueva Vida's entry into the conflict surrounding the New Polar Order, [b]and the obscene demands being made of our allies in the Dark Templar, delayed our fulfillment of this request[/b]. However, we are grateful that FAN and their co-combatants have been understanding of our position, and lent their diplomatic influence [b]to bring the issue between the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations and DT to a satisfactory resolution[/b]; therefore, tonight we shall show our gratitude.[/quote]
So you're suggesting that you would have jumped in on DT's behalf?

Interesting to note that a "satisfactory resolution" was reached in the end.

Looks like DT were hung out to dry by you guys.;)

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299265262' post='2652605']
I am not particularly concerned, but the situation is so bizarre that it has piqued my curiosity. The fact that you seem to be avoiding the issue only makes me more curious.
[/quote]

I believe you have made around 10 posts asking the same question in less then 24 hours, you appear very concerned.

This may come as a shock to you, but I'm not a member of NV, nor am I a member of WF. Of course I'm not answering the question or telling you anything concrete. What I know or don't know is immaterial, as it would be wholly inappropriate of me to publicly divulge information relating to the situation or specifically speak to any circumstances that surround it, as I'm not a member of either alliance myself.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1299264686' post='2652594']
Anyway, whether or not we had a hand in writing the term in question, strictly in an advisory capacity, has nothing to do with NV/WF peace. The two are separate and distinct issues, and it makes no sense for anyone to try and tie them together and say we told so and so not to do X (which, by the way, we didn't).
[/quote]
I'm not sure anyone else on the planet is capable of fitting that much legalese into a single sentence (not that there's anything inherently wrong with that). You might as well have signed your name to them. ^_^

[quote name='Emperor Khan' timestamp='1299265339' post='2652607']

[/quote]
Far from it Khan. DT was never hung out to dry. Come find me on IRC and we can catch up and even talk about that mess as well. :P

[quote name='Vinzent Zeppelin' timestamp='1299214822' post='2651960']
[center][img]http://culture.nordreich.eu/var/resizes/Other-Pictures/Official%20Announcement.png[/img][/center]

Esteemed rulers of the world,

This will hardly be a surprise to any of you, so I will make it brief. Over a month ago, the day before the Doomhouse-Federation of Armed Nations declaration of war on the New Pacific Order, a FAN representative informed us of their intentions and asked for our assistance pursuant to our gentlemen's agreement with that alliance, to which we agreed. Certain events, such as Nueva Vida's entry into the conflict surrounding the New Polar Order, and the obscene demands being made of our allies in the Dark Templar, delayed our fulfillment of this request. However, we are grateful that FAN and their co-combatants have been understanding of our position, and lent their diplomatic influence to bring the issue between the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations and DT to a satisfactory resolution; therefore, tonight we shall show our gratitude.
[/quote]
Hey congrats on becoming the new Legion. They bashed your allies and extorted them to your "satisfaction while you watched Paralysed with fear. Now you repay their actions against your ally by becoming their meatshield. Hang your heads in shame. Nordreich, where no treaty is more binding than actual treaties

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1299264571' post='2652591']
But you are winning this war, right? Since you are so easily beating your enemies don't you want to take one more out? Hit two birds with one stone.

I know I know, when your coalition is already surrendering and others are joining the other side to beat you down it's hard to convince everyone that you're actually winning, but I won't let their facts deter me from what Pacifica has told me. Pacifica propaganda > facts. I just don't get why no one outside of the NPO is buying that.
[/quote]

I have no idea how is that a response to anything I said in the post you quoted, or anywhere really. I am sorry but as usual, the unrelated random nonsense that you typically produce has yet again made me laugh at the sheer silliness of it. Thanks mate :D

Though to not deteriorate this thread, which is to communicate with you further, I will just stop here.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1299223022' post='2652225']
114x6=692

50/692=7.2%

"heavily engaged"
[/quote]

No fuzzy math please!

We have 35 nations in anarchy so they don't have offensive war slots just defensive.

35 * 3 = 105

Then we have 41 in peace who don't have any war slots (and while it can be argued that they could come out and hit wF, we all know that PM is a valid strategy when you're outnumbered so don't go there).

41 * 0 = 0

That leaves 18 nations not in anarchy and not in PM that can have 6 war slots.

18 * 6 = 108

So we have 213 available slots. Now remember, we're not ONLY fighting WF so it shouldn't be expected that all are slots go to WF and since we're also outnumbered, it would be fair to assume that a good number of our offensive slots would not be used (to avoid being in 5:1 and 6:1 situations). But ignoring this latest paragraph...

50/213 = about 23%. A 4th of our possible slots are used on one of our 6 opponents (I think we're at war with 6). Seems like we're heavily engaged.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1299268424' post='2652640']
No fuzzy math please!

(snip)

50/213 = about 23%. A 4th of our possible slots are used on one of our 6 opponents (I think we're at war with 6). Seems like we're heavily engaged.
[/quote]

His numbers were of WF, not of STA.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1299216346' post='2652026']
The best thing about this is all the people who were applauding NoR while they were on the other side doing a complete 180.
[/quote]
Sort of like how your side bashed them and are now applauding them? <_< And I really don't think NoR likes any of the DH alliances. They are doing this for FAN, definitly not you.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1299266101' post='2652619']
Hey congrats on becoming the new Legion. They bashed your allies and extorted them to your "satisfaction while you watched Paralysed with fear. Now you repay their actions against your ally by becoming their meatshield. Hang your heads in shame. Nordreich, where no treaty is more binding than actual treaties
[/quote]
Because those of us fighting on the Doomhouse+FAN-NPO front clearly had so much to do with the conditions of DT's surrender.

[/quote]
Ummmmm, hell yes.

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, regardless of how much people will !@#$%* and moan. And I haven't seen this much disdain for Nordreich in a while. I was starting to feel far too liked. This is much, much better.

[/quote]
The Dark Templar were never hung out to dry by Nordreich - there were conditions preventing Nordreich from getting involved militarily in our dispute with CSN. We understood and understand, and that's all that matters. Not what a bunch of outsiders who know nothing of the bonds between The Dark Templar and Nordreich.

Ours is a relationship unlike any other in Cybernations. Unbreakable.

o/ Nordreich! :awesome:

#WINNING!

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1299271326' post='2652670']
The Dark Templar were never hung out to dry by Nordreich - there were conditions preventing Nordreich from getting involved militarily in our dispute with CSN. We understood and understand, and that's all that matters. Not what a bunch of outsiders who know nothing of the bonds between The Dark Templar and Nordreich.

Ours is a relationship unlike any other in Cybernations. Unbreakable.

o/ Nordreich! :awesome:

#WINNING!
[/quote]
what about out relationship <3

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1299270860' post='2652669']
Ummmmm, hell yes.
[/quote]
So what's this DT guy (see quote below) talking about? He says you were prevented from getting involved militarily.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1299271326' post='2652670']
[/quote]

[quote name='Emperor Khan' timestamp='1299272482' post='2652686']
So what's this DT guy (see quote below) talking about? He says you were prevented from getting involved militarily.
[/quote]
its a part of their peace agreement with wF. Read it....

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98159

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1299273188' post='2652691']
its a part of their peace agreement with wF. Read it....

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98159"]http://forums.cybern...showtopic=98159[/url]
[/quote]
So Captain Flinders was talking crap then?