CSN/DT/Legacy/LoSS/R&R Peace Agreement

[quote name='Folkvar Forkbeard' timestamp='1298985272' post='2647992']
o/ Dark Templar

CSN not an honorable alliance. Petty and small.
[/quote]
On the bright side, you can go declare on pacifica now.
:smug:

Edited by EViL0nE

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing about the rantings of penkLOLa is reps or terms were only bad (in his opinion) pre Karma. When someone attacks the reps of today he ignores the issue of today and goes to historical documents. How about a comment from time to time on the reps/terms of today without doing the time warp again. I know why, you are unable to defend them properly so you try to distract people with a trip down memory lane.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1298988286' post='2648047']
Im glad that peace finally arrived DT, we have your back on the rebuild.

CSN- I cannot wait to see how this drags you down in the future, you deserve whats coming. May you rot in hell....
[/quote]

Worst reps ever, am I right?

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298988480' post='2648050']
Worst reps ever, am I right?
[/quote]
Hes doing the time warp again :lol1:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1298987463' post='2648028']
The funny thing about the rantings of penkLOLa is reps or terms were only bad (in his opinion) pre Karma. When someone attacks the reps of today he ignores the issue of today and goes to historical documents. How about a comment from time to time on the reps/terms of today without doing the time warp again. I know why, you are unable to defend them properly so you try to distract people with a trip down memory lane.
[/quote]

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Kain Failbane' timestamp='1298989096' post='2648057']
After yawning over this topic I am even more confident there should be no terms and just more war over next 2-4 weeks.

Nobody with a life cares what OWF thinks about anything.

*yawns out*
[/quote]
Nothing says CSN like a CSN guy in a CSN related thread telling the world his own ignorant post and his alliances peace thread are worthless. Buddy, you are right there.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1298964211' post='2647818']
I suppose you could make a semantic argument that you did not surrender and it would have some validity, but given the overarching nature of these terms (we are the victorious party, and you the defeated one), I think you should still act as a surrendering party in terms of outwards communication.

Perhaps my posts would be more exciting if I filled them to the brim with unnecessary insults. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

the only reason why there is peace is because DT and LoSS wanted the war to end. DT no longer wanted to drag LoSS/Legacy/RnR through what was essentially a useless front. you got your reps solely because of that. you can paint it whatever way you want, but that is the truth. Most in DT hardly feel defeated, nor would we have given in had it not been for the fact that LoSS was also fighting and staying in this war to help DT out. so to repay the favor, we peaced out and accepted terms. but whatever helps ya'll sleep at night is fine by me.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1298966332' post='2647857']
We never threatened our bloc or our allies. If they were winning then they should have held out for a week or two (or more) and made us go with white peace or given us reps or something.
[/quote]

so RnR is not part of SF now? didn't they hit LoSS like a couple weeks into the war? yup, not using your bloc at all....

To be fair, I don't like anyone involved in this, except R&R, they are pretty cool and I don't know Legacy at all, so I'll hold off judging them

I'm glad that for all their tough talk, DT and LoSS surrendered and admitted CSN is their daddy.
I'm disappointed that CSN asked for reps of that size, even though it was their right as the victorious party.

And finally, LOL at 2k tech being "top tier"

[quote name='Kain Failbane' timestamp='1298989096' post='2648057']
After yawning over this topic I am even more confident there should be no terms and just more war over next 2-4 weeks.

Nobody with a life cares what OWF thinks about anything.

*yawns out*
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]A wise man once said that there are those who care about PR and those who are lying. Only a complete idiot doesn't care what the masses think.[/color]

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298986610' post='2648010']
You talking about PR is hilarious seeing as you're a large part of the reason LoSS had to apologize. Shall I make a thread and dump those logs publicly?[/quote]

Brilliant idea. /sarcasm

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298991802' post='2648085']
[color="#0000FF"]A wise man once said that there are those who care about PR and those who are lying. Only a complete idiot doesn't care what the masses think.[/color]
[/quote]

My personal feelings on the issue of reparations aside, that's why the reparations still happened, correct? :huh: Clearly the peanut gallery was staunchly against it, yet they still happened. Perhaps the latter sentence would then apply (somewhat of a contingency clause), but there is something to be said about outright disregarding what the masses say in terms of making executive decisions. At least for me, I take into account what is being said, but I do my best (granted, perhaps, it affects me to some degree) to not let it hold any influence over my convictions.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1298991986' post='2648090']
My personal feelings on the issue of reparations aside, that's why the reparations still happened, correct? :huh: Clearly the peanut gallery was staunchly against it, yet they still happened. Perhaps the latter sentence would then apply (somewhat of a contingency clause), but there is something to be said about outright disregarding what the masses say in terms of making executive decisions. At least for me, I take into account what is being said, but I do my best (granted, perhaps, it affects me to some degree) to not let it hold any influence over my convictions.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]How many times did the masses speak out against NPO? For years it never amounted to something, mainly due to the NPO's savvy. Savvy that CSN does not have. While results never are immediate, they do eventually happen. CSN made a lot of enemies doing this, and unnecessarily so.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298992282' post='2648091']
[color="#0000FF"]How many times did the masses speak out against NPO? For years it never amounted to something, mainly due to the NPO's savvy. Savvy that CSN does not have. While results never are immediate, they do eventually happen. CSN made a lot of enemies doing this, and unnecessarily so.[/color]
[/quote]

Fair enough. For a lighter note, at least it gives me a job to do instead of just sitting around in IRC.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298991802' post='2648085']
[/quote]

Not that I disagree with you but, to be fair, the masses are [b]very[/b] easily swayed one way or another.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1298989942' post='2648064']
Most in DT hardly feel defeated, nor would we have given in had it not been for the fact that LoSS was also fighting and staying in this war to help DT out. so to repay the favor, we peaced out and accepted terms. but whatever helps ya'll sleep at night is fine by me. [/quote]

LOSS had tremendous high spirits about this war, I believe most members would of prefered going back and kicking CsN in the teeth some more, until white peace was achieved.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1298984374' post='2647979']
1. Congrats to DT on peace.

2. Congrats to Bud for all your hard work, I know it wasn't easy.

3. The tech is not earned, deserved, nor warranted. It's a silly war trophy for people who can't give a gracious peace. I'd say it's embarrassing, but that would imply that those who should feel embarrassment are capable of feeling it.

4. No doubt there will be (and probably already have been) people who will attempt to rationalize the tech demands. Stow it. You are robbing other, more deserving, mammal species of valuable oxygen.

Pardon me while I walk away in disgust.
[/quote]

Hal basically sums it up for me (except the Bud part, I didn't know it wasn't easy for him :P). Congrats on peace, DT. You have earned more in respect than you lose in tech (the reverse is true of CSN, of course).

Edited by William Blake

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1298992503' post='2648096']
Not that I disagree with you but, to be fair, the masses are [b]very[/b] easily swayed one way or another.
[/quote]

Yes, today that thing which sways them is called the Archon war post.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298992282' post='2648091']
[/quote]

I dont think they really made enemies. They just showed their incompetence in several area's
(which is only gonna hurt them FA wise and member wise. They arent gonna get any experienced members)

Edited by The Trail