GOONS Recognition of War with NPO meatshields/vassal states

Sardonic

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296105787' post='2604694']
So 5 alliances with a combined 609 nations and 2 days notice just "blitzed" GOONS but only managed to declare 82 wars in the first hour?

GOONS already has this in the bag. :awesome:
[/quote]
As a FAN member, surely you would be able to see with the onset of full nuclear warfare that blitzes are outdated.

[quote name='savethecheerleader' timestamp='1296105591' post='2604672']
Mmmhmmm keep a eye on this one GATO, got MoD written all over her.
[/quote]

If you think leaving MK and Umbrella to decimate NPO's upper tiers is an effective way to defend NPO then by all means continue in your delusions.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296105787' post='2604694']
So 5 alliances with a combined 609 nations and 2 days notice just "blitzed" GOONS but only managed to declare 82 wars in the first hour?

GOONS already has this in the bag. :awesome:
[/quote]
Don't worry TOP will save us! :rolleyes:

Most pathetic blitz I've ever seen.

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1296105635' post='2604678']
We are just doing what the MK and Umb guys asked us to do, they said to focus our efforts on the Goons it's just like one big tech raid party. Nothing personal is meant by it.
[/quote]
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=52010]Thanks for also listening to our request to spend all your money on infrastructure, and not keep warchests.[/url]

Total Money: $1,217,165

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296104701' post='2604556']
[center][IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100605090103/cybernations/images/d/d0/Cngoonsflag.png[/IMG][/center]

Greetings my new friends in the Ex-Heg! I want to take the time to thank you. I'm not mad, not in the least in fact, I am overjoyed. You see, Ex-Heg, you have just given us the greatest gift possible. A challenge.

What you fail to understand, (aside from the fact that attacking us in this way will not prevent TOP from slaughtering you, if they elect to do so, whichever of you they pick), is that you cannot defeat us like this. We will not break, we will not bend, we will not surrender. The old GOONS crumbled because of a systematic failure of leadership, one which my administration and I have no intention of repeating. We have the experience to know that even if you pound our nations, our side as a whole will emerge victorious. You have chosen a course of action that will enrich our experience here on bob, and bring us glory. I don't know what logic you used to target us, did you think you could escape the mighty middle tier of MK, or the beyond dangerous elites of umbrella? Whatever the case, you have made a rather large error. We will emerge from this a stronger, more organized, and more unified community, and that is not something we would have gotten without this challenge. You are building us, one war at a time.

Once again, thank you.

Sardonic
-GOONS Pilot
[/quote]
Why rebuild, I thought everything must die?

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' timestamp='1296105385' post='2604650']
Title made me laugh, but I was disappointed to find nothing but tears and whinging on the inside.

Stop being so pubbie.
[/quote]
Who's whining? Not I.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1296106002' post='2604706']
If you think leaving MK and Umbrella to decimate NPO's upper tiers is an effective way to defend NPO then by all means continue in your delusions.
[/quote]
I do not think that. Because that is not what is happening, though for the moment it may appear that way. Many have noticed, amongst many a "hurrdurr hippy coward come fight" comment, that the alliances declaring on GOONS have moved the majority of their upper tier into peacemode. There's more going on here than just a bunch of alliances piling onto GOONS. To think anything else would just be, dare I say... delusional?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1296106106' post='2604717']
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=52010]Thanks for also listening to our request to spend all your money on infrastructure, and not keep warchests.[/url]

Total Money: $1,217,165
[/quote]

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The best part is that you [i]just know[/i] that 140K NS is listed on some NPO spreadsheet as though it's going to be of some assistance to them in this war.

farking classic. :lol1:

Edited by Jocko Homo

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1296104988' post='2604598']
Also, I would like to [i]personally[/i] thank HeroofTime55 for declaring on me. The opportunity to ruin a bad poster like yours' nation does not come along very often.
[/quote]
Heh, with his philosophy on economics, I don't imagine he'll have much warchest to speak of, nor the tech to back those nukes of his. Though, taking a look at your nation, and considering he's coming in fresh, you don't look a whole lot better. :v:

It really is a pity people rush to go nuclear before getting the proper prerequisites.

I missed something. Acording to rules layed out by PB counterpart PC a week or two ago coming to the defense of GOONs, MK, Umbrella, or FAN is an act of agressive war(as this is admitedly a war of agression as no CB is needed), not defensive.

So where in this lot do referances of ODN keep coming in at?

[quote name='savethecheerleader' timestamp='1296106362' post='2604743']
Many have noticed, amongst many a "hurrdurr hippy coward come fight" comment, that the alliances declaring on GOONS have moved the majority of their upper tier into peacemode. [/quote]

Yeah actually I had noticed that!