GOONS Recognition of War with NPO meatshields/vassal states

Sardonic

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1296107292' post='2604798']
Staggers usually involve two nations declaring at the same time with another declaring the next day. Not just having one nation declare.
[/quote]

Or one nation just b4 update and 2 after. Must I make a stager guide for you?

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1296107292' post='2604798']
Staggers usually involve two nations declaring at the same time with another declaring the next day. Not just having one nation declare.
[/quote]
Or a three day stagger. A new nation declares war everyday.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296107364' post='2604800']
Then how will the world tremble?
[/quote]
You know what sucks? Because no one has hit MK we've aren't even the chance to turn against them in their greatest moment of need. I guess we'll just sit here and wait.

[img]http://ordoparadox.com/top/public/style_emoticons/default/colbert.gif[/img]

[quote name='Inferno' timestamp='1296107727' post='2604835']
You are a man with no word or honor.

That have sense to you? <_<
[/quote]

No. I detect some kind of crying over spilt milk but it is hard to determine.

My ''word'' was worth exactly what Crymson's was... nothing. I haven't lost a seconds sleep over your alliance.

My honour? You wouldn't understand honour if it bit you on the end of your primary apendage. Snake in the Grass much.

TOP MUST DIE

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1296107943' post='2604847']
You know what sucks? Because no one has hit MK we've aren't even the chance to turn against them in their greatest moment of need. I guess we'll just sit here and wait.

[img]http://ordoparadox.com/top/public/style_emoticons/default/colbert.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I guess no one wanted to bring TOP to the party

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296108116' post='2604859']

My ''word'' was worth exactly what Crymson's was... nothing. I haven't lost a seconds sleep over your alliance.

My honour? You wouldn't understand honour if it bit you on the end of your primary apendage. Snake in the Grass much.

TOP MUST DIE
[/quote]

...anyone gonna try and make that happen?

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296108116' post='2604859']

TOP MUST DIE
[/quote]

I imagine we'd be glad to hold some form of alliance duel later down the line when you've recovered from the latest war.

Personally i'm not too interested in working out a whole plan to take down alliances, duel's seem much more dignified.

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1296108434' post='2604881']
I imagine we'd be glad to hold some form of alliance duel later down the line when you've recovered from the latest war.

Personally i'm not too interested in working out a whole plan to take down alliances, duel's seem much more dignified.
[/quote]

If you can be in range of a single one of our nations when this ends, your allies suck.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296106437' post='2604751']
Heh, with his philosophy on economics, I don't imagine he'll have much warchest to speak of, nor the tech to back those nukes of his. Though, taking a look at your nation, and considering he's coming in fresh, you don't look a whole lot better. :v:

It really is a pity people rush to go nuclear before getting the proper prerequisites.
[/quote]I've spied his warchest, he won't hold out long.

As for the tech thing, I had actually set up a perfect 5x5 recurring tech circle which would have taken care of that quite nicely... and three days before the first cycle was supposed to go off, this whole thing happened. Oh well!

I was busy today and forgot to declare tonight, but I see this and CN is busy so I can't check my nation. Does this recognition of war include me as well? I was planning to avoid you guys this war and declaring on MK if I hit someone in defense of NPO, but if you guys want to fight another war for old times sake I wouldn't mind. ;)