Sardonic

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1296105169' post='2604627']
GOONs scared by DoWs and trying to hide under TOP's skirt? Awwww :(
[/quote]
If they can get TOP to declare, they must be doing more under the skirt than just hiding. :lol1:

So basically you're trodding on your own alliance. "You might've wanted to attack us because we don't have an awesome mid-tier like MK or an outstanding top-tier like Umbrella, and we're not allied to TOP, but they'll come and destroy you anyway!" It's like you're saying you have nothing going for you. Lol.

Oh, and how could I forget about you deciding to take most of the heavy blows for your side fighting blindly to be "victorious" while calling NPO's allies meatshields.

Have fun though. :)

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1296104909' post='2604589']
I admit the logic behind all these declarations on GOONS eluded me. They aren't that stupid, guys.
[/quote]
Mmmhmmm keep a eye on this one GATO, got MoD written all over her.

As for the whole "You're only going to make us stronger by attacking us!", I hear weathering an unheralded and unprovoked act of aggression as a community does wonders for an alliance's morale and cohesion, and ensures the newer members who stick around for the duration of the war are worthwhile and loyal. I wonder who's really going to benefit from this in the long run....

Edited by savethecheerleader

[quote name='Daeryon' timestamp='1296104872' post='2604585']
That's pretty funny.

Cause the way I see it you are MK's meatshield/vassal state.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rRFMexiNIyo/TEqJF_3RhEI/AAAAAAAAAFI/GtpNEn3w9tY/s1600/pot_kettle_black.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
This, sir, depicts a kettle calling a pot black.
This is not correct as it is a pot that calls a kettle black.

Please be factual in your artistic renderings of common sayings.

Also: Can't stop a million man tech raid swarm.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh man I never though I would see the day GOONS were so mad they would give themselves a public pity party. People are gonna have a field day with this. You mean people why are you attacking us? Just cause you destroy us we will not give up... again. TOP WILL SAVE US!!!!!! lol oh man this is so much more then anyone could have hoped for. Dear Admin GOONS I just hope you do not lose this war as fast as you have lost your dignity.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296105787' post='2604694']
So 5 alliances with a combined 609 nations just "blitzed" GOONS but only managed to declare 82 wars in the first hour?

GOONS already has this in the bag. :awesome:
[/quote]
When the Purple Paper Tiger is leading the charge, what can you expect? As a FAN member you, of all people, should remember their performance in GW3.

Is there some kind of persecution complex going on? It's almost like you WANT everybody to target you and give you a justification for all the self-righteous bull.

Seriously: You didn't need a reason to spew the bullcrap or declare war.

You'd do it anyway.