GOONS Recognition of War with NPO meatshields/vassal states

Sardonic

With every nuke you make us stronger.

With every pixel lost we take a step forward.

With every casualty you give us, you simply feed the beast.

Also, I would like to [i]personally[/i] thank HeroofTime55 for declaring on me. The opportunity to ruin a bad poster like yours' nation does not come along very often.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296104701' post='2604556']
You see, Ex-Heg, you have just given us the greatest gift possible. A challenge.

What you fail to understand, (aside from the fact that attacking us in this way will not prevent TOP from slaughtering you, if they elect to do so, whichever of you they pick)
[/quote]

So in the first line you are happy about the challenge and in the second line you tote out the TOP machine to eliminate the challenge. Good show.

[quote name='Bower3aj' timestamp='1296104973' post='2604596']
I heard a theory. It goes like this

Doomhouse declares war on NPO cause they hate them because they are the old evil. All of NPOs allies see this and think "gee, GOONS is annoying and nobody likes them either. HEY! I got it! We'll only fight them as a satire to the very war they declared."

Rather brilliant if you ask me.
[/quote]
I would be more inclined to believe this were even possible if they hadn't tried this exact same strategy in every war since WWE.

[quote name='Curly Mullet' timestamp='1296104987' post='2604597']
Lets return Bob back to the days when nobody could buy nukes, and make the game interesting again
[/quote]
I hope that's sarcasm

So, what I got out of this was....blah, blah, blah....I want attention because there are so many DoW's and even though quite a few are about us, I want more attention...blah, blah, blah....I'm calling you a meatshield while, in reality, we're meatshields for MK.

Yeah, that looks about right. You could have used my Cliff Notes version and you'd have saved me some time reading.

Thanks though, I look forward to playing with some lil GOONies.

o/TPF

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1296104848' post='2604581']
You know this just means all of the GOONS with nukes will be in tech raiding range again. If you thought we were good at running nations out of the game before...
[/quote]

Tell that to the surprisingly large amount of your alliance's members who have no WC. 2 days in and Ive seen around 20 something spy reports of 200k warchests. Really? You might have learned a few things but you are clearly lacking education in others.

Edited by Charles Stuart