GOONS Recognition of War with NPO meatshields/vassal states

Sardonic

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1296110570' post='2604989']
cause you didn't think you'd be needing money for the war?
Piss Poor Performance on you part should not constitute and emergency on Umbrella's.
[/quote]Just because your side doesn't feel like using your upper tier doesn't mean we don't have to use ours. It doesn't work that way.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1296110273' post='2604972']
Nah.

We have about 40 idle Umbrella nations ready and willing to feed us endless streams of aid. Meanwhile, the entire upper tier of our attackers here are peaced out--- when they run out of juice, they're done, plain and simple.

You people really don't understand how war works at a fundamental level, do you?
[/quote]
It's quite sad an alliance your size still has it's umbilical cord attached. Grow up before you start bragging about your allies being needed to save you.

Edited by mhawk

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1296111028' post='2605010']
It's quite sad an alliance your size still has it's umbilical cord attached. Grow up before you start bragging about your allies being needed to save you.
[/quote]It's quite sad that you felt obligated to gather 18M NS worth of alliances (before peace mode) to tackle a single low-ANS vassal alliance. Your words, not mine.

Edited by JT Jag

[/quote]

My momma and your momma were sittin' by the fire. My momma told your momma we gonna set your flag on fire.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1296111303' post='2605020']
It's quite sad that you felt obligated to gather 18M NS worth of alliances (before peace mode) to tackle a single low-ANS vassal alliance. Your words, not mine.
[/quote]
Riiiiiiight, and Doomhouse needed how many alliances to take on NPO?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296104701' post='2604556']Greetings my new friends in the Ex-Heg! I want to take the time to thank you. I'm not mad, not in the least in fact, I am overjoyed. You see, Ex-Heg, you have just given us the greatest gift possible. A challenge.

What you fail to understand, (aside from the fact that attacking us in this way will not prevent TOP from slaughtering you, if they elect to do so, whichever of you they pick), is that you cannot defeat us like this. We will not break, we will not bend, we will not surrender. The old GOONS crumbled because of a systematic failure of leadership, one which my administration and I have no intention of repeating. We have the experience to know that even if you pound our nations, our side as a whole will emerge victorious. You have chosen a course of action that will enrich our experience here on bob, and bring us glory. I don't know what logic you used to target us, did you think you could escape the mighty middle tier of MK, or the beyond dangerous elites of umbrella? Whatever the case, you have made a rather large error. We will emerge from this a stronger, more organized, and more unified community, and that is not something we would have gotten without this challenge. You are building us, one war at a time.

Once again, thank you.

Sardonic
-GOONS Pilot
[/quote]

Yo Sardo. We folks at iFOK know how it feels to have the meat shields on our back, whilst the rest has none. No problem tho, you should be fine, just like us.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1296111889' post='2605041']
Might want to check again, currently at 487 total wars.
[/quote]
yeah, didn't read the right section.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296112174' post='2605044']
[/quote]

4. Really, Schatt...it wasn't that hard to count. :mellow:

Edited by nippy

[/quote]Umbrella will show you why GOONS doesn't need the WRC!

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296112174' post='2605044']
[/quote]Four, against a 16.5NS alliance. Now seven are fighting against a 4.5NS-one, and I expect there will be more to come in the next few days, the bandwagoners will be satiated. Increasingly inane treaty chains will be called on as everyone tries to get a piece of GOONS.

It doesn't matter, though.

These are the trying times. And we will not only survive: We will thrive, come out stronger for it. And each and every one of you who thought that GOONS were an "easy win" in this war will learn to regret it down the road.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1296112838' post='2605059']
Four, against a 16.5NS alliance. Now seven are fighting against a 4.5NS-one, and I expect there will be more to come in the next few days, the bandwagoners will be satiated. Increasingly inane treaty chains will be called on as everyone tries to get a piece of GOONS.

It doesn't matter, though.

These are the trying times. And we will not only survive: We will thrive, come out stronger for it. And each and every one of you who thought that GOONS were an "easy win" in this war will learn to regret it down the road.
[/quote]
Easy win? Come out stronger for it?

Remember your motto, everything must die. Lets all go together.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1296112964' post='2605061']
Easy win? Come out stronger for it?

Remember your motto, everything must die. Lets all go together.
[/quote]We plan on leaving a pretty corpse.