GOONS Recognition of War with NPO meatshields/vassal states

Sardonic

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296107258' post='2604795']
Saying something doesn't make it true, as too many of your side fail to realize, but whatever, we will be having the last laugh.
[/quote]

So TOP will not be saving you? You are far to short sighted to have the last laugh. You are thinking you might win this war when its the next one you should really be worried about. All those alliances slugging it out right now against each right now have one thing in common. They do not like what you have done and they are going to make sure you and nobody else is stupid enough to do it again. If you think this war has made you upset then I do not think you will find any laughs in the next one either.

As for this little rant. Meh, do not let it get to you. It was not a good idea and now you wish you had not bothered with it. It happens. Brush it off and come back swinging or I am going be very bored the rest of this war.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1296108601' post='2604906']
What are we moaning about? We actually came out of that war better off than you. :lol1:
[/quote]

Then stop bleating about how I screwed you and thank me for my efforts on your behalf. Can not please some people.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296108477' post='2604889']
If you can be in range of a single one of our nations when this ends, your allies suck.
[/quote]

Our allies aren't at war with you. Allies of our allies are however - but we can't pick our friends' friends.

I'd imagine we'd be happy to wait for Polar to regain some strength, you do historically have a great rebuilding pedigree.

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1296107767' post='2604838']
So long as there more of you to nuke I'll be happy :awesome:
[/quote]

Remember to keep a slot open for me

Hopefully when I'm finished with iFOK, we can finish what we started back at Roguefest :awesome:

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1296108689' post='2604915']
Our allies aren't at war with you. Allies of our allies are however - but we can't pick our friends' friends.

I'd imagine we'd be happy to wait for Polar to regain some strength, you do historically have a great rebuilding pedigree.
[/quote]

It assumes that we ever end the current conflict. I think you will be waiting for something closer to hell freezing over than us being in your range.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296108681' post='2604914']
Then stop bleating about how I screwed you and thank me for my efforts on your behalf. Can not please some people.
[/quote]

Just because your plan backfired and screwed you over in the end doesn't mean I owe you my gratitude. As long as NpO is alive you are just going to have to deal with our hate.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296108854' post='2604920']
It assumes that we ever end the current conflict. I think you will be waiting for something closer to hell freezing over than us being in your range.
[/quote]

Where there's a will there's a way.

We could re-roll our alliance and meet you as you fall down. That seems a little excessive however, i don't think we care quite that much - being infra huggers and all.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1296106106' post='2604717']
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=52010]Thanks for also listening to our request to spend all your money on infrastructure, and not keep warchests.[/url]

Total Money: $1,217,165
[/quote]

No No thank you, he is all yours now, I hope you don't mask him on your forums

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1296108434' post='2604881']
I imagine we'd be glad to hold some form of alliance duel later down the line when you've recovered from the latest war.

Personally i'm not too interested in working out a whole plan to take down alliances, duel's seem much more dignified.
[/quote]

Dignity? Have you seen the boots of the people you are licking now?

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1296109650' post='2604943']
lolGOONS. Who are you again? I can't even figure out what your alliance is all about.
[/quote]

GOONS actually has the simplest basis of any alliance around. It's an alliance for people from Something Awful.

Now what's [i]your[/i] alliance all about?

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1296109933' post='2604950']
Hahaha, GOONS is done for.
[/quote]Nah.

We have about 40 idle Umbrella nations ready and willing to feed us endless streams of aid. Meanwhile, the entire upper tier of our attackers here are peaced out--- when they run out of juice, they're done, plain and simple.

You people really don't understand how war works at a fundamental level, do you?

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296110331' post='2604974']
Yeah, I mean it isn't like TOP has ever resorted to a pre-emptive strike, right?
[/quote]Well, it wouldn't really be a "pre-emptive strike", would it? In fact, they have a fairly clear treaty chain.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1296110273' post='2604972']
Nah.

We have about 40 idle Umbrella nations ready and willing to feed us endless streams of aid. Meanwhile, the entire upper tier of our attackers here are peaced out--- when they run out of juice, they're done, plain and simple.

[/quote]

cause you didn't think you'd be needing money for the war?
Piss Poor Performance on you part should not constitute and emergency on Umbrella's.