Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

Be careful, PB make take Polar's peace offer and switch sides now :P (joint members aside, but clearly GOONS is behind all of this).

Okay, in seriousness, can't stop laughing. This is the most hilarious war ever.

As for NPO...couldn't happen to nicer people.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='assarax' timestamp='1295928762' post='2598022']
Dear MK and its lackys,

Your asshattery is now complete. I fully expected that this war was a ploy to draw the NPO out in the open, and when they failed to take your weak, weak bait you decided to take it upon yourself. I've stated time and again that your alliances are pieces of absolute gutter trash, and today you prove me right. So, to GOONS, MK and Umbrella, go $%&@ yourselves.

-Assarax

o/ NPO
[/quote]

Well SOMEBODY is pissed their plans failed.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1295929102' post='2598112']
There is no escaping this, NPO. There's no hiding from what you've earned.
[/quote]
What did they do again?

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295928088' post='2597854']
We cannot allow any chance of a return to power by the New Pacific Order. For years they ruled with an iron fist. They engineered a multitude of first strike "curbstomps,"[/quote]
So in return you engineer a first strike curbstomp against them, having failed to draw them out by engineering a first strike curbstomp against the New Polar Order?

Nice one.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295928962' post='2598071']
None of the doomhouse alliances fought NPO in Karma, so don't say they wanted round 2, this is round one. IMO everyone in CN should have a chance to take NPO down a few pegs.
[/quote]

NPO 2.0 is right behind - don't you worry, you'll be knocked down a few pegs too.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295928924' post='2598057']
To be fair, it is a better CB than Viridia's. After all, superior Pacifican skill is such a threat to MK, that even with us as an international pariah they need to act.
[/quote]

I agree, and I'm glad that DoomHouse finally grew up some balls and made the move, but this doesn't make MK any less hypocrite, after so much crying and whiningl they are just acting like NPO/TOP.

Its interesting to see you guys use a preemptive war after you criticized TOP so heavily in the BiPolar War for doing it, but at least your not claiming the reason to be anything beyond your own paranoia. Enjoy the war, it will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Edited by Methrage