Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1295928546' post='2597973']
We were protecting NPO?
[/quote]
The penny drops.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295929756' post='2598243']
Just curious you said that you'd declare war on Pacifica.. does that mean you declare war on Invicta as well? Some consider them to be one in the same.
[/quote]
One in the same? I consider them to be one in the other, although I'll leave that up to your imagination.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1295929757' post='2598244']
You STILL don't get it do you?
[/quote]

What I do get, is that your allies cannot possibly succeed in this war. Not if my attacker is the standard at which you measure yourself.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1402/newbitmapimagepn.png

I don't get how this is the same as NPO. I really don't remember NPO ever hitting somebody who was trying to hide from wars. Actually, I've never seen a coalition of alliances go to such great lengths to prevent certain alliances from being drawn into a war in certain ways. This is the logical result; you cannot hide from Doomhouse forever.

I'm impressed at the bluntness of this Declaration. Most alliances would at least attempt fabrication of a CB, very gutsy. However, you are attacking an alliance a dozen times more sophisticated than all three of your alliances combined. At the end of the day, the New Pacific Order will endure this, and you'll probably pay for it. I'm no NPO supporter, far from it, but another Karma war will come, and you will be next.

[quote name='Bakunin's Dream' timestamp='1295930437' post='2598330']
yeah whatever. think whatever you like but the only part of this game that was ever interesting is worthless now because people got lazy and let the politics degrade to the level of a kindergarten playground. but hey i don't do that anymore so enjoy, i'mma go nuke somebody now.
[/quote]

Translation: "It was only fun when we were doing it."

[quote name='Bakunin's Dream' timestamp='1295929839' post='2598255']
"Because we feel like it." Man this game has gone downhill.
[/quote]

To be honest it is a much better reason than you are breathing our air... The game started at the bottom of the hill. You set the precedent deal with the reaction.

Nice to be fighting Pacificans again I could use a new couch in the office.

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1295930528' post='2598339']
What I do get, is that your allies cannot possibly succeed in this war. Not if my attacker is the standard at which you measure yourself.

[url="http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1402/newbitmapimagepn.png"]http://img405.images...tmapimagepn.png[/url]
[/quote]

Haha nope you still don't get the joke.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295930261' post='2598313']
That's okay. My reasons for fighting NPO are my own. NPO have a history of not doing a damn thing. They weasel out of paperwork and refuse to honor their obligations. Since coming here I've watched them take a step back and hide every time something comes up that involves them. A truly horrible, incompetent and irrelevant alliance. I almost feel confident they'll make a thread saying they don't consider this an act of war and won't be fighting back. But maybe we'll force them to do something for once.

(spoiler: the something is burn)
[/quote]

Did you really call Pacifica irrelevant...there is a reason you attacked them.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1295930296' post='2598316']
You never let [i]us[/i] rub off onto you, but now you're letting TOP do it?! I am so jealous you don't even know. This is it, I'm unfriending you on Facebook and untagging you from all of our photos together!
[/quote]

Actually, this is as Xiphosis as it gets.

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1295930528' post='2598339']

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1402/newbitmapimagepn.png
[/quote]

You are only one in a sea of thousands.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1295930016' post='2598276']
Now that we've gotten all the mindless hailing out of the way, allow me to point out that while you accuse the anti-PB coalition of trying their hardest to keep the NPO out of war, you neglect to mention that your goons (in the general, not proper, sense) have been doing the exact opposite, doing all you can to try to pull them in. When all else failed, preemptive strike!

Er... I'd wish you good luck, really, I would, but... well, starting to have second thoughts about supporting y'all in Karma when you've acted quite similarly to NPO since then. You'll get your due punishment in time as well, I suppose.
[/quote]

Due time is now, Meshaal.

If this coalition is not stopped now, I'm afraid Planet bob will drop to new lows in nation count, unable to recover and unable to rebel against the oppressors we will find ourselves facing. Now or never, every effort after this will be in vain.

Hopefully, we will all be able to sing this together, sooner rather than later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM

Edited by Cao Pai

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1295930655' post='2598355']
As much as I dislike Pacifica... Seriously? You are no better than they are.
[/quote]
I'm playing the worlds smallest violin. Somebody had to shake things up, and that fell to us.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295930715' post='2598362']
Actually, this is as Xiphosis as it gets.
[/quote]

Would you say we have reached peak Xiphosis?

Edited by Sardonic

Alas, the age of honor and politics are gone. This world has descended into the likes of a few alliances whose ego's are so large that they may collapse under their own weight, while in the dark recesses of their minds, they know that they will never attain the greatness or superiority of their most hated arch-rivals.

It must be hard to realize that while your enemy was and will be seen with the greatness of political maneuvering and will be remembered as the greatest alliance of the game, you will fall into obscurity and will not be remembered for anything you do. Your own inferiority complex has led you to do whatever necessary to cleanse the game of that which overshadows your petty and insignificant accomplishments. Congratulations Doomhouse, for accomplishing that everyone will remember that at the end of the world, the famous alliance that won the game kept fighting with their dignity and honor, against an opponent whose name will fade from the annals of history.

Edited by Facade