Margrave's Comedy Show

Margrave

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295740274' post='2592594']
PC is doing what it can due to the amount of power they wield. Now their power would've taken a shot if they supported NEW last war. Think they'd impose their will and say the stuff they're saying now if they didn't have the upper hand?

Oh and when are you going to cry and send aid to an alliance to gain PR points?
[/quote]

So they had 7:1 odds at the beginning of BiPolar?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1295740804' post='2592601']
[/quote]

Considering the sides it was much more even then you really think. And c'mon it's Polaris, they're like a bigger version of UPN.

Edit: Let's get this back on topic. CK is mad.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1295740804' post='2592601']
[/quote]

Hi WC.

This isn't about BiPolar, buddy. It's about comedy! So, sit back, have a beer, and watch alliance leaders make fools of themselves; all for our darling viewing audience!

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1295739451' post='2592563']
Anyone else think CitezenKane comes off like an angry 3rd grader in that first quote?
[/quote]

<Citizenkane> You \m/embers are meanieheads and RoK broke my pretty treaty web! I'm gonna call my momma Athens and Poppa ODN and you're gonna be in big trouble mister

[img]http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/youre-in-big-trouble-mister-185854.jpg[/img]

Thats all I heard Levi.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295743713' post='2592646']
\m/ totally deserves it. I applaud my leader's wise judgement.
[/quote]
I can't say anything about his judgement as I'm not in your position, but his delivery leaves something to be desired.

If anyone is giving you crap over honoring your treaty with RoK, then I think that just shows they either they view treaties differently where they don't believe in honoring them or they're just mad since since their side messed up.

If \m/ gave SLCB a free pass to attack their MDoAP partner, due to stuff that has nothing to do with this war, that would of been the scummy thing to do. Have fun and fight a good fight.

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1295744410' post='2592658']
Haha, I understand getting mad when one ally attacks another, but \m/ isn't even treatied to you! Why would you take it so personally that they attacked your treaty partner in defense of their ally? :huh:

-Bama
[/quote]
PC (some of it, anyway) and SLCB hate us, and they know we're on the losing side of this war. Now, they're looking for any excuse to Perma-war us, just like the good old days.

It's starting to surprise me the amount of whining coming from the VE's, it's even more amusing since VE's side is the big side.

Also Citizenkane, I made something for you:
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5043/ckcry.png[/img]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295747435' post='2592704']
It's starting to surprise me the amount of whining coming from the VE's, it's even more amusing since VE's side is the big side.

Also Citizenkane, I made something for you:
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5043/ckcry.png[/img]
[/quote]
Love it.

[quote name='HalfEmpty' timestamp='1295749449' post='2592744']
Pray for the return of the Venerable Oriental.
[/quote]
I have been for a while now. Him and Twisted. At least Twisted shows up every now and then though.

Edited by Neo Uruk