Margrave's Comedy Show

Margrave

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1295798263' post='2593934']
Just going to throw it out there that if you want an accurate representation of PC talk to Derwood.
[/quote]

I'm not sure that's such a good idea.

The last time I spoke with Derwood on the subject of CK, Derwood was describing him as being a petulant child who confused his IRCop privileges with his responsibilities on Planet Bob. I'm sure things have been patched up since then, but at the time it was causing some significant internal drama for PC.

EDIT: Hmmm...it occurs to me that your statement could have had two possible meanings. If I've misconstrued your intent, I apologize. But the above still holds true.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295779009' post='2593773']
\m/ doctored logs
[/quote]
You're kidding, right?

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1295798263' post='2593934']
Just going to throw it out there that if you want an accurate representation of PC talk to Derwood.
[/quote]
We have, and we greatly appreciated the fact that he never once said "LOL I GONNA KILL YOU LOL" or mass-mailed our members trying to set up a PoW camp without even declaring on us.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295800403' post='2593961']

The last time I spoke with Derwood on the subject of CK, [b]Derwood was describing him as being a petulant child who confused his IRCop privileges with his responsibilities on Planet Bob.[/b] I'm sure things have been patched up since then, but at the time it was causing some significant internal drama for PC.

EDIT: Hmmm...it occurs to me that your statement could have had two possible meanings. If I've misconstrued your intent, I apologize. But the above still holds true.
[/quote]

That sure sounds like something Derwood would say to a nobody like yourself :lol1:

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295800403' post='2593961']

The last time I spoke with Derwood on the subject of CK, Derwood was describing him as being a petulant child who confused his IRCop privileges with his responsibilities on Planet Bob. I'm sure things have been patched up since then, but at the time it was causing some significant internal drama for PC.

[/quote]

I merely meant that if you want to know how PC operates and their intent discuss it with the one in charge of their FA.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295804300' post='2594018']
That sure sounds like something Derwood would say to a nobody like yourself :lol1:
[/quote]

Oh dear....the "Who are you again?" line.

Sonny, clearly you have no idea. Run along home now.

EDIT: But to put it in context, Nordreich and PC were discussing the possibility of a treaty at the time. Discussions had to be put on hold owing to CK's nonsense. They never re-started.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295807008' post='2594106']
Oh dear....the "Who are you again?" line.

Sonny, clearly you have no idea. Run along home now.

EDIT: But to put it in context, Nordreich and PC were discussing the possibility of a treaty at the time. Discussions had to be put on hold owing to CK's nonsense. They never re-started.
[/quote]

Oh I know who you are "Sonny". I'm not impressed with you nor your alliance. I think I know Derwood better than you, and I'm calling shens. This is just a way to try to create friction between Derwood and CK, it's so transparent.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295807268' post='2594115']
Oh I know who you are "Sonny". I'm not impressed with you nor your alliance. I think I know Derwood better than you, and I'm calling shens. This is just a way to try to create friction between Derwood and CK, it's so transparent.
[/quote]

Tell you what....you go ask Derwood and then come back and apologize later on.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295807891' post='2594134']
Tell you what....you go ask Derwood and then come back and apologize later on.
[/quote]
This is a guy that said we faked these logs. I don't think he's all about the truth.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1295808342' post='2594144']
This is a guy that said we faked these logs. I don't think he's all about the truth.
[/quote]
To the very best of my knowledge, Derwood has never lied to me or about me, although Kriekfreak seems to be implying the latter.

With respect to my earlier point, as I said it was quite some time ago and the matter was eventually resolved, although PC and NoR did not resume treaty discussions afterwards. Current and former PC members will remember the tension that prevailed in PC at the time, so making this up would be a bit silly on my part. I suppose they could lie about it, but what would be the point?

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295809458' post='2594166']
To the very best of my knowledge, Derwood has never lied to me or about me, although Kriekfreak seems to be implying the latter.

With respect to my earlier point, as I said it was quite some time ago and the matter was eventually resolved, although PC and NoR did not resume treaty discussions afterwards. Current and former PC members will remember the tension that prevailed in PC at the time, so making this up would be a bit silly on my part. I suppose they could lie about it, but what would be the point?
[/quote]

So krieg could one day prove you wrong on the internet.

Edited by Thomas Jackson

[/quote]
I was referring to arexes apologizing. I trust Derwood, he's a pretty great guy.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295807268' post='2594115']
[/quote]
Dude, you see right through him. Since the Liberator of Red has returned he, literally, only wants to disband PC. gg holmes.

[/quote]

Ummm tension regarding what? PC had no intention of treatying NoR after you signed with Rok which was in the middle of discussions.

Well all this old !@#$ with CK and me is old !@#$. During the discussions with NoR on a treaty CK did leave PC for a few days. Iirc I did have a frank conversation with Kingzog about it; we were after all considering signing a treaty with them. Disclosure of significant internal issues was not out of line; course I assumed such conversations between us would have remained private. With that being said obviously the matter was cleared up as CK came back and is still in PC.

As far as the treaty goes the talks not resuming had nothing to do with CK, like Zoom said, it was the fact that NoR signed with RoK.

Also I just want to point out that all these shens, getting each others goat or whatever is going on is just that, so everyone needs to keep it in perspective.

For the record I do not wish \m/ to die they do amuse me at times but they did attack our ally and if the opportunity presents itself I would have no qualms throwing nukes their way, regardless of our history.

Edited by Derwood1

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1295814456' post='2594322']

For the record I do not wish \m/ to die they do amuse me at times but they did attack our ally and if the opportunity presents itself I would have no qualms throwing nukes their way, regardless of our history.
[/quote]

and you know what, you have a treaty with SLCB. so if you did declare on us in defense of your ally it wouldnt bother me personally as I believe in honoring treaties.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295779009' post='2593773']
\m/ doctored logs and still made them look like a bunch of retards.. never change \m/, never change.
[/quote]
We did not doctor these logs, and I would hope CK has enough integrity to own up to what CK said.

Well all this old !@#$ with CK and me is old !@#$. During the discussions with NoR on a treaty CK did leave PC for a few days. Iirc I did have a frank conversation with Kingzog about it; we were after all considering signing a treaty with them. Disclosure of significant internal issues was not out of line; course I assumed such conversations between us would have remained private. With that being said obviously the matter was cleared up as CK came back and is still in PC.

As far as the treaty goes the talks not resuming had nothing to do with CK, like Zoom said, it was the fact that NoR signed with RoK.

Also I just want to point out that all these shens, getting each others goat or whatever is going on is just that, so everyone needs to keep it in perspective.

[/quote]
I have no problem with this view at all. We DOW'ed your MD partner, and you have as much right to DOW us as we did DOW'ing SLCB for doing the same to us.

To state this publicly, I am very dissapointed with CitizenKane, but I don't hate the whole of Poison Clan for CitizenKane's actions, unless he speaks for PC, which from what I got from your post here is that he doesn't.

Edited by Caliph

[/quote]

I never intended to present a long-ago incident as something that reflected current relations among PC members. In fact, I think I repeatedly stated that this occurred quite some time ago. It was, however, the only time you mentioned CK to me.

NoR's signing a treaty was not the only thing that derailed discussions, however. I think your envoy suggesting that we were 'Nazis' also contributed to the end of talks between us. In fact, I'm fairly certain that occurred well before our treaty with Ragnarok.

Regardless, yes it is old news. And I never presented it as anything more than that.

Also....

[b][size="4"][indent][indent][indent][indent]Dear Kriekfreak:

I'll take that apology now.

Hugs and kisses,

[i]kingzog[/i]
[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/size][/b]

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295894169' post='2596853']
NoR's signing a treaty was not the only thing that derailed discussions, however. I think your envoy suggesting that we were 'Nazis' also contributed to the end of talks between us. In fact, I'm fairly certain that occurred well before our treaty with Ragnarok.[/quote]

This is my memory as well. That treaty was dead long before we signed with Ragnarok.
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="1"]

Edit:[For anyone confused: I am not NoR today, I was NoR government at the time we are discussing however.] [/size][/font]

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir