Who You Gonna Call?

Xiphosis

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1295502566' post='2585376']
So you decided to activate the SF Treaty AFTER you were notified well in advance that RoK would be entering this conflict. After being unsuccessful in your (multiple) attempts to talk them out of it, you declared war one hour before Ragnarok had planned in order to avoid being put in the position of having to defend them. Wow with friends like you...
[/quote]

I suggest you talk with Taut or Delta, who actually know all the facts rather than the misinformation you're getting from secondary sources. It's kind of sad that both you and Hoo are on here, bashing old friends, when you even don't have the common courtesy to talk to one of us before believing the bs others are saying. But hey, they obviously know more about SF than we do!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you decided to activate the SF Treaty AFTER you were notified well in advance that RoK would be entering this conflict. After being unsuccessful in your (multiple) attempts to talk them out of it, you declared war one hour before Ragnarok had planned in order to avoid being put in the position of having to defend them. Wow with friends like you...
[/quote]
Ragnarok is to the daddypants like Water is to Potassium.

[quote name='Big Z' timestamp='1295502890' post='2585438']
I suggest you talk with Taut or Delta, who actually know all the facts rather than the misinformation you're getting from secondary sources. It's kind of sad that both you and Hoo are on here, bashing old friends, when you even don't have the common courtesy to talk to one of us before believing the bs others are saying. But hey, they obviously know more about SF than we do!
[/quote]

I wonder where we got our info from?

If there is some grand plan, you either failed to tell RoK about it or Taut failed to tell them.

Good GOD I started typing this a long time ago and got sidetracked =/
[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295498229' post='2584924']
Xiph, we have our differences, and our fights, but know this one thing.

I love you. I will always love you.
[/quote]

Hey I told you we'd always be there for you, in the midst of the yelling we did the other day didn't I? <3

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295498575' post='2584960']
Xiph, and you guys over in GOD, we may not always get along or see stuff in the same way. But you're solid dudes. And it's nice to have you rolling along with us. Go beat down some insanely incompetent purple people, and then bring the cigars back to our place.
[/quote]

Does this mean we won't have to keep telling the teachers we walked into the doorknob anymore?

[quote]I guess all that bluster about Polaris and sides was just Xiphosis shooting off his famous mouth and this dec is Xiphosis showing off his treachery. [/quote]

You wouldn't be saying this if you knew the amount of crap we've been getting lately for simply not wishing Polar die in a fire. We did everything we could to keep this from happening for months. We pissed off our closest allies for someone we had no ties to, just to try to avoid this. I wish Polar well, but at the end of the day, we've got to stand with our brothers in VE. I could see you saying this if we activated SF and dogpiled on Polar right now, but last I checked we were picking up some slack while kids settle their own differences while urging cooler heads. Keep that in mind, US, urging cooler heads, yes folks really have gotten that rabid.

It was always going to be us mediating and trying to give them a hand against some of the same kill them at any cost crap we've gotten ourselves over the last several years, ironically, a lot of it from Polar in the first place. You folks thought we would throw off every other tie we have for a just starting friendship? In what world would that of ever happened?

[quote]Is nice to see how GOONS members change their opinion so fast, now that Xiphosis joined war in "their side" they are all "I love you", hilarious. [/quote]

Friends fight sometimes. You should see the VE embassy, it sometimes looks like a bunch of sailors going ballistic on each other. GOONs had every right to be livid, but you'll notice in Sardonic's thread that GOD just expressed apologies and regret. He calmed down, the tones went back to normal. It happens, we sure didn't appreciate the thread, but we understood it, and don't fault him for it. Maybe one day the road can be repaved.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295501362' post='2585172']
Meanwhile while people are going back and forth about SF, Polar is being taken behind the woodshed with its allies only willing to fight an alliance that constitutes about 25% of the nations and 10% of the NS of the forces fighting them.
[/quote]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L9hIeZhH1bc/SrgU7xPWoUI/AAAAAAAAAFg/YMPEsomc5tY/s400/cry_me_a_river.jpg[/img]

Cry me a river, it's so cute see VE whining because the war will not be easy as they thought. ^_^

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295503906' post='2585548']
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L9hIeZhH1bc/SrgU7xPWoUI/AAAAAAAAAFg/YMPEsomc5tY/s400/cry_me_a_river.jpg[/img]

Cry me a river, it's so cute see VE whining because the war will not be easy as they thought. ^_^
[/quote]
This response makes about as much sense as a giraffe with a pogo stick.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295503180' post='2585455']
I wonder where we got our info from?

If there is some grand plan, you either failed to tell RoK about it or Taut failed to tell them.
[/quote]
... or they failed to tell you.

[quote name='KCToker' timestamp='1295504430' post='2585601']
... or they failed to tell you.
[/quote]

... or the entire government told me what they see happening. Come on, KC. You honestly think that they didn't come to me when they felt like they were being screwed over? I like to think I am more in the know when it comes to RoK affairs than most.

Again, if you have a grand plan that makes this look better than it does now, you either didn't tell Taut or he didn't share it with a single member of his alliance.

[/quote]
Yeah, it's a good thing RoK wasn't planning on entering on the other side that Superfriends didn't want to be on, just so they could hit people either completely uncountered, or be able to force Superfriends to attack their own allies through the MDP clause. That would've been awkward.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295505004' post='2585654']
... or the entire government told me what they see happening. Come on, KC. You honestly think that they didn't come to me when they felt like they were being screwed over? I like to think I am more in the know when it comes to RoK affairs than most.

Again, if you have a grand plan that makes this look better than it does now, you either didn't tell Taut or he didn't share it with a single member of his alliance.
[/quote]
Your information is as of when, exactly?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295505224' post='2585668']
Yeah, it's a good thing RoK wasn't planning on entering on the other side that Superfriends didn't want to be on, just so they could hit people either completely uncountered, or be able to force Superfriends to attack their own allies through the MDP clause. That would've been awkward.
[/quote]
Not your place.

Edited by Delta1212

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295499709' post='2585023']
I was actually expecting GOD was sitting out because of Xiph's promises. Guess it was just wishful thinking. Good luck out there.
[/quote]

We've never been able to be neutral, just isn't in the blood.