Who You Gonna Call?

Xiphosis

Interesting that you were willing to cause SF to be divided on both sides this war in order to assist another bloc. If you declared due to your signature on the Balkan Entente treaty, the side you've picked makes sense. Its seems before this war even started you had already made your choice to give VE the power to cause this to happen. Although signatories deciding they can be members of several blocs usually is what destroys blocs in the end, I guess Fark saw this and that's why they left SF already.

[quote="The Balkan Entente"]Article 4

The undersigned candidly acknowledge that it is the sovereign right of every alliance to make war on its peers. That the good judgment of the undersigned governments in making war on its peers is an unquestionable virtue held by each signatory, we hereby affirm our commitment to support one another in any such action, in any way we deem fit.[/quote]

With nobody having declared on VE and plenty of alliances already fighting NpO, that you chose to use your treaty with R&R to achieve the same end effect makes sense I guess. Its to bad you put so much faith in an alliance outside of SF to give them the power to divide you guys by declaring on an ally of the bloc, situations like this is why signing MDAPs are a bad idea.

Good luck to SF and UPN, I'm not sure what you guys expect the end result will be now that things have ended up like this.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic